Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ravens knew they had a garbage QB and played accordingly and Trent Dilfer won a Superbowl ring as a starting QB.

The 49ers have convinced themselves they don't have a garbage QB and have given him more passing options to screw things up.

No Lombardi this year for San Fran.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      The Ravens knew they had a garbage QB and played accordingly and Trent Dilfer won a Superbowl ring as a starting QB.

The 49ers have convinced themselves they don't have a garbage QB and have given him more passing options to screw things up.

No Lombardi this year for San Fran.

peyton is going to regret not signing with san fran. if peyton was in frisco its automatic nfc title game & possibly superbowl.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        peyton is going to regret not signing with san fran. if peyton was in frisco its automatic nfc title game & possibly superbowl.
        I still consider Tim Rattay > Alex Smith.

Peyton is finished though. You don't come back from that injury.

Comment

• If Smith does what he did last year, limit stupid turnovers, and keep the defense from having to kill themselves trying to keep them in games, then I don't see why the 49er's can't make another run in the playoff's.

Nobody is expecting Smith to be fucking Tom Brady. I don't know where you guys are getting this shit from. Because they signed Moss and Manningham? Quit reaching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            A official Bears thread would consist of Tua and jerk slurping each other off, and not much else.
            correction.

jerck slurps me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              Hell Ric, I've seen Trent Dilfer win a Super Bowl anythings possible.

You guys have a good squad.

Good luck with the up coming season.

Brandon should help. Not so sure about Mario ?

I refuse to be a troll in your thread. Good luck !!!
              dude..... trent dilfer is too high a goal for alex smith.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                dude..... trent dilfer is too high a goal for alex smith.

Jeff Garcia ?

9er fans will B when their game manager doesn't make a play that's needed in critical games.

Sucks 4 Smith he has 2 live in shadows of 1 of if not the greatest Q.B.'s ever.

Comment

Jeff Garcia ?

9er fans will B when their game manager doesn't make a play that's needed in critical games.

Ask the Saints about that one....

Comment

Jeff Garcia ?

id rather have jeff garcia than alex smith.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      id rather have jeff garcia than alex smith.
                      It is an insult to even put Alex Smith in the same sentence as Jeff Garcia. There is a huge skill gap between the two.

Comment

Working...
                      X