No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Alex Smith still sucks and are redzone offense is horrid.
    Field goals aint gonna cut it.......those 33 points are deceiving for sure.....nice to get a win .....but if there ever was a ****ty win it was this one.....our D is looking pretty nice though......if we can find consistency in the D we could have a top notch d squad!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
      Field goals aint gonna cut it.......those 33 points are deceiving for sure.....nice to get a win .....but if there ever was a ****ty win it was this one.....our D is looking pretty nice though......if we can find consistency in the D we could have a top notch d squad!!!
      This is what I keep telling people. Everyone calls me saying "well, the Niners looked good".

I'm like.. "you obviously didn't watch the game"

FG's won't cut it. And Ginn won't return 2 kicks every game.

What were Gores stats? 22 carries for 58 yards? Something like that.

Alex Smith didn't throw any picks, but he also didn't throw any TD's. There's too many weapons on offense to NOT be getting into the end zone.

It's time for a change.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
        This is what I keep telling people. Everyone calls me saying "well, the Niners looked good".

Alex Smith didn't throw any picks, but he also didn't throw any TD's. There's too many weapons on offense to NOT be getting into the end zone.

It's time for a change.
        it sure is...........at least a QB for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post

It's time for a change.
          If we can'r score in the endzone next week where going to get destroyed.

I have very low expectations for next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            If we can'r score in the endzone next week where going to get destroyed.

I have very low expectations for next week.
            its gonna be sorry............

Comment

• I blame the O line....mainly when A Smith was a rookie....its hard on a rookie to start on a **** team..spec one w an O-line whom would b an average o line in college at best lol....he's still gunshy i think..all the abuse he took...One season of good protection I think A Smith can come out of a funk....but he needs to get over being scared i think...and yeah Gore needs to step up..he did tho get a new contract didnt he??? so why should he..

Comment

• Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                I blame the O line....mainly when A Smith was a rookie....its hard on a rookie to start on a **** team..spec one w an O-line whom would b an average o line in college at best lol....he's still gunshy i think..all the abuse he took...One season of good protection I think A Smith can come out of a funk....but he needs to get over being scared i think...and yeah Gore needs to step up..he did tho get a new contract didnt he??? so why should he..
                I dig that but all the bs bout A Smith being ready "next year" is all over with.....its put up or shut up time........so far he STILL looks like the same o A Smith.......our red zone O is fuken' pittyfull..........how in the hell is it possible that we can't punch it in with Gore, Davis, Edwards.....hell even Ginn all on the O team?? we got too many damn weapons not to be scoring TD from 20 yards out

Comment

• Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                  I blame the O line....mainly when A Smith was a rookie....its hard on a rookie to start on a **** team..spec one w an O-line whom would b an average o line in college at best lol....he's still gunshy i think..all the abuse he took...One season of good protection I think A Smith can come out of a funk....but he needs to get over being scared i think...and yeah Gore needs to step up..he did tho get a new contract didnt he??? so why should he..
                  They don't respect Alex Smith.

They stack the line.

Gore can't get off if Smith can't make them pay for stacking the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                    I dig that but all the bs bout A Smith being ready "next year" is all over with.....its put up or shut up time........so far he STILL looks like the same o A Smith.......our red zone O is fuken' pittyfull..........how in the hell is it possible that we can't punch it in with Gore, Davis, Edwards.....hell even Ginn all on the O team?? we got too many damn weapons not to be scoring TD from 20 yards out
                    Agreed...and they have been building a better O_LINE lately..so his excuses yes have run out

Comment

• Alex smith is still getting passes?... You can blame the line u can blame offensive coordinators but at the end of the day players play... Look how Brett favre can go to any team and produce... Alex smith just can't play at this level.

Comment

Working...
                      X