**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8-8?

I say the Cowboys win no more than 6 games this season
    Last edited by -jose-; 09-08-2014, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      8-8?

I say the Cowboys win no more than 6 games this season
      Could be but you know there's a 2 game swing every year. Last year Dallas lost a bunch of games by very little points. While you may not see it, the defense actually looked better than last year.

I think 8-8 is about right, and Garrett gets fired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Could be but you know there's a 2 game swing every year. Last year Dallas lost a bunch of games by very little points. While you may not see it, the defense actually looked better than last year.

I think 8-8 is about right, and Garrett gets fired.
        I don't doubt that

Cowboys have to win the Super bowl for Garrett to keep his job and they already started on the wrong foot

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          I don't doubt that

Cowboys have to win the Super bowl for Garrett to keep his job and they already started on the wrong foot
          I said he gets fired??????

Comment

I said he gets fired??????
            I know dork I'm agreeing with you

Comment

• Comment

Romo blew the game, Dallas actually had a chance to win it since the offense was moving the ball at will.

It's a shame our D is so terrible. It's going to be another 8-8 season IMO. The offense will win some games but in the end the defense is just bad.
                So much for your ****ty predictions........I though you said Romo and Dez was gonna BLOW UP????

Comment

• Cowboys, 0-16

The Whiners hampered secondary won't be able to handle the 1-2 Combo of Marshall and Jeffrey. You just have to hope that Jay Cutler is Jay Cutler and throws a whole bunch of Interceptions. But The Whiners Secondary is using backups now. LOL. Not happening vs Marshall and Jeffrey.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    Cowboys, 0-16

The Whiners hampered secondary won't be able to handle the 1-2 Combo of Marshall and Jeffrey. You just have to hope that Jay Cutler is Jay Cutler and throws a whole bunch of Interceptions. But The Whiners Secondary is using backups now. LOL. Not happening vs Marshall and Jeffrey.
                    hahahhaha

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                      hahahhaha

this **** is too funny
                      Last edited by -jose-; 09-08-2014, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X