Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    Week 1

Still cracks me up.

And johnm I think is right, as usual. Dallas can score, and our secondary is a weak point.

Probably going to be a good one.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        If you got Romo in fantasy, play him. Him and Dez about to light that 49ers D up.

All your points on that claim?? Niners win.......you in?

Comment

• Good win. It was against the Cowboys, so that's just icing on the cake. There was a lot of Niners fans in the stands.

Looks like we got even more dinged up in the secondary. Like what I saw from Hyde today. That's a big boy in there, and hopefully he can keep Gore fresh. Kap played well.

Not basing too much on this one, though. I don't think this Cowboys team is very good.

Efficient, is how I would describe todays game.

Comment

• Great win next up the bears

Comment

• But really, aren't you guys concerned that you haven't improved? Offense is the same old, and defense looked pretty suspect. I know you guys are missing some players, but still, at best you'd only be as good as lat year (which wasn't good enough to begin with).

The hawks d is still in god mode, and their offense took a huge leap forward with the addition of Harvin. What gives?

Comment

• my 5 year old son (a full blown 49ers FAITHFUL Kaepernick jersey down) kept asking me yesterday as we watched the game: "dad why does number 9 from the other team keep throwing the ball to our team" while shaking his head and laughing

even doe our defense was missing a couple key players it didn't affect us one bit

we were still breaking them down

literally

Kap played like a boss hitting his targets dead on and capitalizing on turnovers

week 2
                Bear hunting season

Comment

• Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                  But really, aren't you guys concerned that you haven't improved? Offense is the same old, and defense looked pretty suspect. I know you guys are missing some players, but still, at best you'd only be as good as lat year (which wasn't good enough to begin with).

The hawks d is still in god mode, and their offense took a huge leap forward with the addition of Harvin. What gives?

Comment

• I didn't realize there was a large LGBT community in Dallas, but good for them in going to the game and cheering their team on. Hope they were happy with that win.

Comment

• Romo blew the game, Dallas actually had a chance to win it since the offense was moving the ball at will.

It's a shame our D is so terrible. It's going to be another 8-8 season IMO. The offense will win some games but in the end the defense is just bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X