Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 49ers beat the raiders........you know what that means? CHAMPIONSHIP!

But seriously though I hope this is a springboard for them and hope they run the ****ing table.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmasta View Post
      The 49ers beat the raiders........you know what that means? CHAMPIONSHIP!

But seriously though I hope this is a springboard for them and hope they run the ****ing table.
      Hhahhaha.......but seriously though........nice little win.....first half looked sketchy as fuk but for some reason it looks like Alex needs to get booed before he wakes his dumb ass up!!! hahaha Ill take it though.....two out from the lead in the west.....aint that something!!! hahhaha less gooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• It was an ugly win, but a win nonetheless. Alex Smith still missed a lot of throws that he should be making, and I still don't believe he'll be the starter next season.

Kolb or Vick one time, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
          It was an ugly win, but a win nonetheless. Alex Smith still missed a lot of throws that he should be making, and I still don't believe he'll be the starter next season.

Kolb or Vick one time, please.
          I'd piss my pans if they can somehow pull that off......true story!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
            I'd piss my pans if they can somehow pull that off......true story!!!!!
            How do you think them kats calling out for Carr feel now??????hahahha.........Carr is a stripped down version of Smith.......true story.........

Troy Smith is gonna get the start........at this point does it really matter????

Comment

How do you think them kats calling out for Carr feel now??????hahahha.........Carr is a stripped down version of Smith.......true story.........

Troy Smith is gonna get the start........at this point does it really matter????
              Lol. As ****ty as I feel, I can feel some satisfaction that the Cowfags suck just as bad as us. And I hate to say it, but Singletary has got to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Lol. As ****ty as I feel, I can feel some satisfaction that the Cowfags suck just as bad as us. And I hate to say it, but Singletary has got to go.
                Yeah I take satisfaction in that too........hahahahha well that and our Raider victory.........

I think im going Vs the current here but I like Coach S.....I say give him one more year after we get Kolb or Vick for next year.......then if he fails......toss him.........

Comment

• Yo, fellas. Troy Smith is getting the nod for our boys this weekend. Let's hope he's got something good to show.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    Yo, fellas. Troy Smith is getting the nod for our boys this weekend. Let's hope he's got something good to show.
                    I highly doubt it........we have a trio of MAAAAD FAIL at QB.........true story!!!

but I hope he proves me wrong!!!!!! Go Niners!!!

Comment

I highly doubt it........we have a trio of MAAAAD FAIL at QB.........true story!!!

but I hope he proves me wrong!!!!!! Go Niners!!!
                      Troy Smith 350+ yards in the air.....1 TD NO INTS.........not spectacular but a win.......goes to show you what mistake free QB play can do.....even though we tried to give that game away (AGAIN) in other areas..........

Less hitch our wagon to T Smith and see what happens.....

Comment

Working...
                      X