No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
    Yo no lie......we on the same boat.....I still think we can make something out of this season though........so I guess im just a glutton for punishment........
    Yeah, I think they can. But more due to the fact that they're in a trash division. However, the better they do, the more likely they are to keep Alex Smith. I think they need to have a horrible year in order to can his ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
      Yeah, I think they can. But more due to the fact that they're in a trash division. However, the better they do, the more likely they are to keep Alex Smith. I think they need to have a horrible year in order to can his ass.
      You bring up a whole nother issue I've been going back and forth in my head........do we tank this **** season already and start looking at this one of these kats for next year????

**** even this this little dude could make us better at this point

Comment

• Wow! I never seen anybody get booed that much, like smith just got.

Comment

• Originally posted by joeyg512 View Post
          Wow! I never seen anybody get booed that much, like smith just got.
          Yo no lie.....im embarrassed for him.......that **** was effen embarrassing to no end........the fuked up thing is he made a bit of a comeback at the end there like teasin' all of us.......we know he can do it.....obviously he can cuz he did it.....but there is zero consistency there...none........it's like he kid turns into a different player from series to series........WTF???? Carr is Def no the answer....its not like he is gonna come in and make us playoff contenders.....bottom line this **** season is down the drain.....lets hope we can address our QB position by next year.....via draft via trade via whateva.....something has to be done!!! this team has too much damn talent to be 0-5......

Comment

• Well, this wasn't all Smith's fault. He can't make Gore hang onto the ball. The QB position is still the main issue that needs to be addressed. It has been an issue for far, far too long, and hopefully it's something they attempt to take care of in the draft.

Comment

Well, this wasn't all Smith's fault. He can't make Gore hang onto the ball. The QB position is still the main issue that needs to be addressed. It has been an issue for far, far too long, and hopefully it's something they attempt to take care of in the draft.
              Oh no doubt this wasn't all Smith' fault......but he is def the weak link on the team.....as far as Gore's fumbles......well the kid had an off day........but bottom line he is just as much at fault for yesterday's loss as anyone.....

Comment

Oh no doubt this wasn't all Smith' fault......but he is def the weak link on the team.....as far as Gore's fumbles......well the kid had an off day........but bottom line he is just as much at fault for yesterday's loss as anyone.....
                If York is right I will eat my hat............

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5673466

Comment

If York is right I will eat my hat............

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5673466
                  That's the beauty of that division. It's still up for grabs.

Comment

• And the Niners schedule does get quite a bit easier from here.

Comment

And the Niners schedule does get quite a bit easier from here.
                      man it seems that all my worst nightmares are starting to play out during this football season for my ninerz i cant believe how long and bad sometimes laex smith misses certain throws that he should haved mastered by now and i didnt like the dumb play where he tries to shuffle the ball out of bounds and the eagles guy just picks it up and runs it in for a TD i think coach singletary should haved known better about having a good experienced veteran quarterback on the roster as a backup i mean i was pissed off when the ninerz traded shaun hill out of all guys to the detroit lions for a 7th round pick i mean shaun hill didnt have the most strongest arm but he did make good throws and was accurrate now back to alex smith i really like his potential as a player but this is already his 6th year in the NFL the guy has to know when to take a sack and when to throw it out of bounds.Sure it wasnt his fault that frank gore ended up coughing up the ball twice frank gore is a great running back so he will have his off days or nights just like last night.But what pissed me off is when this past off season they should haved kept hill around to push alex smith for playing time and hopefully that would haved kept smith on heels alittle bit more.having a couple decent qb's on the roster wouldnt hurt i mean take a quick look at the eagles they are doing just fine with the great comeback of michael vick and the recent return of kevin kolb had made vick's injury less important but the point is there has to be a reliable quarterback on our roster for example when our qb goes down with an injury or is struggling.I liked how smith came back into the game when singletary was gonna pull him from the game to put david carr in.Tht showed guts on both the coaches and alex smiths part but still he needs to make better smarter quicker decisions with the football in his hands and also maybe we should look at the false starts out rookie offensive linemen had in the eagles game and maybe just maybe we are not as good as we thought we were gonna be.We need either for smith to step up and be the type of qb that the ninerz really need or it might be time for the ninerz to move and stop with all signing david carr as a free agent in the off season type of thing..we are not one piece of the puzzle away...for exmaple out tackling last night wasnt as good as iut usually is we are a good tackling team but last night that mccoy guy was running through us and away from our defense.its time to man up from top to bottom on the ninerz roster!!

Comment

Working...
                      X