No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheNegation View Post

They are used as masking agents. Not every team is clean, but not every team is as stupid as the Seahawks for getting caught.
    Looks like Richard Sherman won his appeal. He must not be as stupid as you claim:

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1794143

Seahawks will have Sherman & Browner for the playoffs.

u mad bro?

150 points in three games. Laugh at the buffalo & Arz wins if you want, but 42 of those points came against SF? The worst loss in jim harbaugh's career as a SF head coach? Aint no fluke. Plus if it's so easy to do how come it's only happened one time before in history, going way back to 1950? Even the mighty pats haven't scored 150 in three games. Time to recognize Seattle as a legit threat.
    Last edited by ИATAS; 12-27-2012, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
      Looks like Richard Sherman won his appeal. He must not be as stupid as you claim:

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1794143

Seahawks will have Sherman & Browner for the playoffs.

u mad bro?

150 points in three games. Laugh at the buffalo & Arz wins if you want, but 42 of those points came against SF? The worst loss in jim harbaugh's career as a SF head coach? Aint no fluke. Plus if it's so easy to do how come it's only happened one time before in history, going way back to 1950? Even the mighty pats haven't scored 150 in three games. Time to recognize Seattle as a legit threat.
      Yes it is....you won't get an argument from me on that...but if we meet again this will not be the case that I can assure you....

I think the Niners were buying into their own hype after beating the Patriots...GREAT wake up call if you ask me...

Looking forward to payback.......true story!

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        Yes it is....you won't get an argument from me on that...but if we meet again this will not be the case that I can assure you....

I think the Niners were buying into their own hype after beating the Patriots...GREAT wake up call if you ask me...

Looking forward to payback.......true story!
        Good chance there could be a rematch in playoffs.

If things go as expected then SF would likely play Chicago or MN and Seattle would play dallas or redskins and if im not mistaken if they both win then Seahawks are going to SF

Comment

Good chance there could be a rematch in playoffs.

If things go as expected then SF would likely play Chicago or MN and Seattle would play dallas or redskins and if im not mistaken if they both win then Seahawks are going to SF
          and I for one can't wait for that to happen......oh and FYI that was a legal beautiful hit........

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            and I for one can't wait for that to happen......oh and FYI that was a legal beautiful hit........
            Hell yeah. I hate how soft the NFL has become not sure what else a strong safety is supposed to do. I know SF had a few similar type of legit hits go against them throughout the year.

Comment

Hell yeah. I hate how soft the NFL has become not sure what else a strong safety is supposed to do. I know SF had a few similar type of legit hits go against them throughout the year.
              Donte Whitner is a MANIMAL.....true story!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ricdarula View Post
                and i for one can't wait for that to happen......oh and fyi that was a legal beautiful hit........
                I agree.

I don't like to see these kinds of injuries occur  though.

But, I do still agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                  I agree.

But, I do still agree.
                  I hate seeing any kind of injuries, rival team or not, I hate it.

What's funny is Kam said they told him he was flagged because of launching, but clearly if you watch the replay he never leaves his feet.

Comment

What's funny is Kam said they told him he was flagged because of launching, but clearly if you watch the replay he never leaves his feet.
                    I mean, what was he suppose to do. It looks like he broke up the play effectively, i.e. did his job. It was still a bit brutal, and I don't enjoy watching guys get concussions. I just didn't think it was a penalty. But I'm no expert on the rules. I'm sure though that it wouldn't've been flagged in the past. I don't see how you can remove this sort of hit, quite frankly. It seems like the penalty was just gratuitous. It is more political.

It is a tough question, but I guess that this is the new normal. Big hits equal penalties. I don't think it is very rational, but perhaps they are going to call this every time now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                      I agree.

But, I do still agree.
                      Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                      I mean, what was he suppose to do. It looks like he broke up the play effectively, i.e. did his job. It was still a bit brutal, and I don't enjoy watching guys get concussions. I just didn't think it was a penalty. But I'm no expert on the rules. I'm sure though that it wouldn't've been flagged in the past. I don't see how you can remove this sort of hit, quite frankly. It seems like the penalty was just gratuitous. It is more political.

It is a tough question, but I guess that this is the new normal. Big hits equal penalties. I don't think it is very rational, but perhaps they are going to call this every time now.
                      Stand up posts by all........green kay abound

Comment

Working...
                      X