No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    Yeah not saying homie there isn't a true Niner fan...maybe he is.......but man the katdamn bandwagon is getting hella full now a days.........
    might as well tell you how I became a Niners fan...

when I first moved into this country around 88-89 I didn't speak a word of English and my first friend was a cool ass Mexican kid that moved from California to Jersey and didn't know English either we was in ESL class (Lol) together...

I didn't know a thing about football so he schooled me on it and of course he was a 49ers fan and told me that we had to stick together because the Giants and Jets fans are all blanquitos (Lol sounds funny but its real talk) every since I've been a Niners fan which in Jersey its not many of us especially when they play here and I'm there only one in red...
    last year was painful going to work after...you know...but I kept my head up...

here's a picture of me in my Joe Montana Jersey back in the days (blocked faces for security reasons Lol!)

Comment

• Looking back at the list of QBs, I remember a lot of those names, kinda takes you back. Really happy to have a team to be excited about these last couple years though. As I said, I quit watching football for several years, but more so because of other things in my life (such as living in Japan for the past 3 years, etc.).

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        I've always repped the niners. But to be honest, I did lose interest in football over the past several years. Not just football though, I lost interest in a lot of things. The 49ers' resurgence though is I'm sure a catalyst in getting me interested in watching again. I don't only watch the niners though, but I make sure not to miss them.
        Originally posted by johnm View Post
        Fair enough.
        what he said....................

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post

when I first moved into this country around 88-89 I didn't speak a word of English and my first friend was a cool ass Mexican kid that moved from California to Jersey and didn't know English either we was in ESL class (Lol) together...

I didn't know a thing about football so he schooled me on it and of course he was a 49ers fan and told me that we had to stick together because the Giants and Jets fans are all blanquitos (Lol sounds funny but its real talk) every since I've been a Niners fan which in Jersey its not many of us especially when they play here and I'm there only one in red...

here's a picture of me in my Joe Montana Jersey back in the days (blocked faces for security reasons Lol!)

atta baby!!!!! that's what im talkn bout.........

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post

All I need is an address ?

I'm sending Victor Cruz over there 2 convert you and if that don't work I'll have JPP bring an ice tub !!!

Comment

• What the hell is going on with this "I was a 49er since birth/young thing"? You all need to relax. Who cares if you just became a niner fan....all is welcome.

Anyway....great game yesterday. Last year....they were always coming from behind to win....now it's just dominance. We have a great coach!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

I'm sending Victor Cruz over there 2 convert you and if that don't work I'll have JPP bring an ice tub !!!
                lmao!
                I'm am old man brother...you throw me in an ice tub my heart will stop...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

I'm a Yankees fan so we see one eye to eye at least..

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    What the hell is going on with this "I was a 49er since birth/young thing"? You all need to relax. Who cares if you just became a niner fan....all is welcome.

Anyway....great game yesterday. Last year....they were always coming from behind to win....now it's just dominance. We have a great coach!
                    I hear you.

If the team you are behind does have "bandwagon" fans, it usually means that the team is being successful.

Having bandwagon fans isn't a bad thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                      Someone had to say it......

I seen the wave of posters who out of nowhere are repping the 9ers.
                      Yeah it started last year....im too lazy to look for the post I put up here in this thread but I basically called kats out here and in my real life....I can't stand moo***gin bandwagoners man.....they are the lowest form of scum in the sporting world...true story....

the only time I let bandwagoners slide is if your a HOTASS chick with huge jugs....then you cool to rep tha jersey (specially if it's two sizes too small and ripped down the middle)

but I digress......

I been repping my team since I was a little boy.....never...NOT NEVER have I rooted for anybody other than my Niners....I took mad crap from kats who around here aren't too fond of the color "red" and the sh2t load of Raider and Cowboy fans not to mention the bastards who too the opportunity to kick us while we were down......and through it all I ALWAYS REPPED MY TEAM WITH MY GEAR........

now all of the sudden I see a sea of Red and Gold.....and the first thing that comes to mind is........WTF were ya'll 4 years ago?? 6 yrs ago?? 8 yrs ago???

maaaaan fooook bandwagoners.....

Comment

Working...
                      X