No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
    That's pretty much how I determine true fans, from fans that just popped back up, now that they're winning.

I go to sports bars for a lot of the games. Every week, it's like there's more Niner fans than the previous week. I usually say something like "It's been a long road, to get back to winning". Then start talking about past QB's. More times than not, people have no idea who I'm talking about.
    Yeah not saying homie there isn't a true Niner fan...maybe he is.......but man the katdamn bandwagon is getting hella full now a days.........

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      But the bigger question is ......were you a fan when the following were our QB.....

Alex Smith (16)
      Troy Smith (6)
      Shaun Hill (6)
      J.T. O'Sullivan (8)
      Trent Dilfer (6)
      Chris Weinke (1)
      Tim Rattay (4)
      Ken Dorsey (3)
      Cody Pickett (2)
      Jeff Garcia (10)
      Ty Detmer (1)
      Jim Druckenmiller (1)
      Elvis Grbac (4)

did you rep the Niners then?????
      I've always repped the niners. But to be honest, I did lose interest in football over the past several years. Not just football though, I lost interest in a lot of things. The 49ers' resurgence though is I'm sure a catalyst in getting me interested in watching again. I don't only watch the niners though, but I make sure not to miss them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        I've always repped the niners. But to be honest, I did lose interest in football over the past several years. Not just football though, I lost interest in a lot of things. The 49ers' resurgence though is I'm sure a catalyst in getting me interested in watching again. I don't only watch the niners though, but I make sure not to miss them.
        Fair enough.

Comment

Yeah not saying homie there isn't a true Niner fan...maybe he is.......but man the katdamn bandwagon is getting hella full now a days.........
          I'm from Southern Oregon, and we are pretty dry in terms of sports franchises. It was always a choice between the Raiders and the Niners with the guys I grew up with (some went for the Seahawks I guess.) I was always a Niners fan (and never liked the Raiders). I haven't always followed football that closely though in recent years.

Comment

Someone had to say it......

I seen the wave of posters who out of nowhere are repping the 9ers.

Comment

• Btw, how about them Oregon Ducks?

Unbelievable year if the Ducks and the 49ers both win it all.

Comment

Since you came in to my thread

we cool....twas a good game....not as close as the score might indicate though.......those katdamn replacement refs had me ready to through my 45lb plate at the my 63 in screen.........

but we won so I let it slide....

ahahaa.......

good luck on the rest of your season though...truth be told and now that it's over I dig the Lions......SPECIALY SUEperman......he is my type of player...no lie!!!
                I dont know man Stafford had some guys WIDE open and just missed them he was the same way against the Rams I dont know whats wrong with him and the refs screwed us a few times too.

But yeah Suh is ANIMAL you can always count on him trying to absolutely kill the QB at all cost on every play. Our whole 4 man starting secondary and our 1st and 2nd string running backs didnt play. So the game wouldve alot different just had to throw that out there..lol.

But Yall got a good squad though and beat us fair and square.

See yall in the playoffs.

Comment

• My mom has photos of me wrapped in a Niners blanket as a baby in her photo albums.

I was born into this shit, cuh...

Comment

But the bigger question is ......were you a fan when the following were our QB.....

Alex Smith (16)
                    Troy Smith (6)
                    Shaun Hill (6)
                    J.T. O'Sullivan (8)
                    Trent Dilfer (6)
                    Chris Weinke (1)
                    Tim Rattay (4)
                    Ken Dorsey (3)
                    Cody Pickett (2)
                    Jeff Garcia (10)
                    Ty Detmer (1)
                    Jim Druckenmiller (1)
                    Elvis Grbac (4)

did you rep the Niners then?????
                    Been a fan since Steve Young, Merton Hanks and Brent Jones til now. Since I first started watching Football.

Through the good and the bad.

Comment

• The NFC West showed off this week.

This is may turn out to be a tougher schedule than expected.

Comment

Working...
                      X