Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fookin LOVE Calvin Johnson.

Just not today, Burner.

Comment

• NFC west is such a weak division, cards beating the pats and seahags blowing out the cowgirls, just so weak.

Comment

• You act like they ran through the Pats lol.

Lions gon run the score on them boys tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
          You act like they ran through the Pats lol.

Lions gon run the score on them boys tonight.
          So it's only a good win if you beat them by 30?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
            So it's only a good win if you beat them by 30?
            Word. When you are supposedly the far inferior team playing in a terrible division, isn't any win good? I would think so. If winning by three points or less wasn't really a win, then the pats wouldn't have super bowl wins.

Comment

• Its a good win but he was using that to make a case that the NFC West is not weak.

It is weak.

My point on the Lions was simply about the game.

Comment

Its a good win but he was using that to make a case that the NFC West is not weak.

It is weak.

My point on the Lions was simply about the game.
                Lol how is it weak? Please explain? When "experts" were picking the seahags and the niners to both with 10 games or more? They just defeated two very hyped teams, and they are still weak? You can't blame it on the teams resting players like it's the end of the year and they have playoff spots locked up. Just admit the nfc west isn't weak. This nfc west is weak **** bothers me because people tried to discredit the niners last year when we were like 7-1 before we even played a division game, and we don't play a division game this year until like the 7th or 8th game again, yet if we have a great record people who don't know anything or follow football that closely will blame it on the division.

Comment

• Look bro. I dont care for the NFC west. I dont root for my conference or division. I root for the Lions.

The NFC West had 3 of the worst teams in football last year. The Cards, The Seahawks and the Rams.Thats not my opinion its a fact. I dont know what you want me to say.

The 9ers are a good team but thats about it.

Comment

Look bro. I dont care for the NFC west. I dont root for my conference or division. I root for the Lions.

The NFC West had 3 of the worst teams in football last year. The Cards, The Seahawks and the Rams.Thats not my opinion its a fact. I dont know what you want me to say.

The 9ers are a good team but thats about it.
                    Actually the cards were 8-8 an the seahags were 7-9, the rams were the only truly bad team, none of the other three teams were anywhere close to being the worst in football. Try again son, your opinion has been invalidated. Go ahead and cry in that mateen cleaves pistons jersey.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X