No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    20-3 Vs a resurgent Jags team was a great win!!! we got 5 games left in this order

@Seattle
    Arizona
    @Philly
    Detroit
    @St Louis

Niners have a 5-6 record...

an 8-8 season is within reach for sure....9-7?? highly unlikely??? 10-6??? impossible????? PLAYOFFS?????

What say you fellow Niner fans????
    I say we have a good shot at making the playoffs! go niners and keep on spreading the offense out!

Comment

Originally posted by joeyg512 View Post
      The last 5 games are all winnable, but the niners gave away at least four games this year. I Pray for the Playoffs.
      ****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

So much for that......I can't believe we dropped this game Vs the Seahawks.......****kkkkkkkkkk some times it's so ****kkkkkkkkken hard to be a Niner fan.............damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Am I the only one is a bit pissed that our Niners beat Arizona??? I mean yes great win but when I think what this win could have meant it ****en pisses me off......how the fuk did we manage to lose to Seattle then come in and hande Zona???? WTF.........this game should have been for the div......or at least to tie the div........now we gotta win out......Philly is next and the thoughtes game left.......then St Louis and Detroit........very feasible but Zona gotta drop two of it's next three.......they got the same Detroit and St Louis games.....and they finish up with Greenbay in a meaningless game for the Cheeseheads.......FUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK..........
        sometimes it's so ****en hard to root for my Niners.........

but oh well maybe next year!!!

Comment

So much for playoffs or a winning record this year.....oh well....now we playing for pride....no way in hell we should lose to Detroit or St Louis....if we got any pride at all we should go out there and smash these two teams and go at least a respecteble 8-8....Im still going to follow football of course....so I was wondering of the teams in the playoffs do you fellow die hard Niner fans root for another team?? if so who???

Comment

8-8 playas!!!

not what we had hoped for at the beginning of the season but a much improved squad from years past....

First non losing season in 7 years!!! we gotta be psyched bout that!!!!

Coach S has us moving in the right direction....we got legitimate play makers in Gore and Davis....a surging WR squad in Morgan and Crabtree....and a pretty damn legit Defense with P Willis leading the way....

Hope we use our two #1's this year to sure up the O line and give A Smith the time he needs to make that spread O do what it do!

Really looking forward to next year!!! we make a run for the Div and the playoffs!!! you heard it here first!!!!!!

Comment

Story of the season has to be how Alex Smith finally looks like a legit NFL quarterback in the spread offense. Now give him a better protection by adding 1 or 2 good offensive linemen in the draft and this offense is looking really good with VD and Crabs. ;-)

By the way, picks #13 and 16/17, not as great as it looked a few weeks ago...
              Who does everybody want in the 1st round? For me it's either a good OT and a pass rusher (Jerry Hughes!) or the mouthwatering DB-combo of Taylor Mays (even if he's quite overrated) and Joe Haden.

Comment

Originally posted by rochemback View Post
                Story of the season has to be how Alex Smith finally looks like a legit NFL quarterback in the spread offense. Now give him a better protection by adding 1 or 2 good offensive linemen in the draft and this offense is looking really good with VD and Crabs. ;-)

By the way, picks #13 and 16/17, not as great as it looked a few weeks ago...
                Who does everybody want in the 1st round? For me it's either a good OT and a pass rusher (Jerry Hughes!) or the mouthwatering DB-combo of Taylor Mays (even if he's quite overrated) and Joe Haden.
                I say we go get two ass kickers for that O line....for sure a left tackle to sure up the blind side.......but what if McCoy or Klaussen (sp) are available??? do we pass that up????

Comment

Well, on a personal level I don't like either of Clausen and McCoy, but I also think from an objective point of view, QB is not that much of a priority anymore. Alex Smith worked just fine in the spread offense and all he needs is more protection so he can produce good to great stats for a whole season.

If we really want to add an offensive playmaker in the first round (which is like I said, not needed, and I think/hope Singletary agrees), I'd much rather like them to reach for Jahvid Best with #16/17.
                  I know, might be harsh on Glen Coffee after just one season - with injuries -, but damn, that guy could be really good in the NFL and would add a tremendous amount of speed to the backfield.

Comment

Originally posted by rochemback View Post
                    Well, on a personal level I don't like either of Clausen and McCoy, but I also think from an objective point of view, QB is not that much of a priority anymore. Alex Smith worked just fine in the spread offense and all he needs is more protection so he can produce good to great stats for a whole season.

If we really want to add an offensive playmaker in the first round (which is like I said, not needed, and I think/hope Singletary agrees), I'd much rather like them to reach for Jahvid Best with #16/17.
                    I know, might be harsh on Glen Coffee after just one season - with injuries -, but damn, that guy could be really good in the NFL and would add a tremendous amount of speed to the backfield.
                    See I would agree with Coffee hadn't shown so much promise.....I say if they dont look at the obvious weak link (QB) then the next are is the O line...but has anyone ever spent two #1's on Linemen??? dunno if that will go down....I agree with you that A Smith worked out better towards the end there but is her really a long term solution??? can you see A Smith taking us to the playoffs and further in??? not sure I would ride with Smith at this point...

Comment

• This is who we face off against in the 2010-2011 season (in no particular order)
                      Cardinals
                      Seahawks
                      Rams
                      Bucs
                      Saints
                      Raiders
                      Broncos
                      Eagles
                      Falcons
                      Panthers
                      Chiefs
                      Chargers
                      Packers
                      I go to at least one game a year....you best believe im going to the Raider game....and I hope we beat the snot out of them!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X