Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite pair of shoes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adidas Ultra boost hands down the most comfortable sneaker ever created ......

Comment

Chucks low top blue/white or black/white
      Nike Cortez Suede Black
      Last edited by Shadoww702; 03-01-2022, 05:53 PM.

Comment

my slippers cause it means I am home and doing absolutely nothing

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
          my all time favs will always be the classic Nike Cortez!!!
          Hell yeah! With some Dickies...
          Last edited by Shadoww702; 03-01-2022, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Shoes that no other motherfocka is wearing

Comment

First flip flops are the greatest.

I have a pair of Ecco Gore-Tex low cut shoes with a decent sole that I’m liking lately.

Im an adidas tracksuit guy. My favourite were a pair of black and white canvas style ones that I had in high school. Never seen them since.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                The most comfortable pair of shoes I have now are a pair of Oakley shoes, they were only about $60. They're known as a good sunglass company, and aren't known for shoes. But damn they're comfortable.

I also like New Balance shoes and Skechers boots.
                As much as I love these shoes, my favorite and most comfortable to wear is a pair of sandals I bought at CVS for like $4.99.

Comment

I dress for the occasion so I have favorite shoes in each category.

For outdoor activity such as hiking, I like Forsake boots. It's not the most durable but the design is top notch and fashion is top priority for me even in the woods.

​​​​​​I guess my favorite casual wear are Nike Air Max, Reebok Club C wide, and New Balance. If I'm going on a mission, it's gotta be Air Max or Reebok Club C.

Favorite dress shoes is Ferragamo and Prada is second choice.

Comment

I have a lot of shoes, and it isn't easy to choose my favorite pair, so I think that shoes should be appropriate for the event and place. I have sneakers, classic tennis shoes, and so on. I often wear classic adidas shoes because this is an ideal approach for most events in my life, the office, and I walk with friends. I can say that this is a universal pair of shoes that you can put on anywhere and anytime unless I don't put them on hiking, lol.
                    Last edited by Cestenert; 11-14-2022, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X