Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charles Darwin film too controversial for religious America.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nemisis View Post
    Wow. You're quote mining but you're too lazy to even bother finding the quote! This is what Darwin said in Origin...

Quote:
    But, as by this theory, innumerable transitional forms must have existed, why do we not find them embedded in countless numbers in the crust of the earth?

Quote:
    It will be more convenient to discuss this question in the chapter on the Imperfection of the Geological Record;

Oh, he answers this question in a whole chapter! But he continues here:

Quote:
    and I will here only state that I believe the answer mainly lies in the record being incomparably less perfect than is generally supposed. The crust of the earth is a vast museum; but the natural collections have been imperfectly made, and only at long intervals of time.

So his answer to us NOT FINDING all these transitional forms is that we ain't looking hard enough in the right places... GTFO
    No you dolt, he answers that the geological record is incomplete, that fossilization is a rarity, that it is the exception rather than the rule. At least try and read.

Comment

So over time we evolved from this Amoeba dubia your saying????
      No, a modern amoeba is a fully modern organism just as "evolved" as everything else.

Comment

• "Evolutionist"? Semantics fail.

But which "evolutionists" say this? What are their names? What are some of the papers they have said this in?

I ain't about to waste our time. WTF difference does it make "WHO"
        The statement I made was that the "Evolutionists" meaning consensus. I don't bother learning everyones name Squeals... do you? I think that the "Overall Idea" is wrong. Not all Evolutionists agree on all the details....

Comment

• I ain't about to waste our time. WTF difference does it make "WHO"
          Ah, so there aren't any.

The statement I made was that the "Evolutionists" meaning consensus. I don't bother learning everyones name Squeals... do you?
          Should that be "I don't bother learning anyone's name?". I mean you should be able to name just one. Because the consensus is that once you have anything which produces descent with modification in a competitive environment, evolution is an inevitability.

I think that the "Overall Idea" is wrong.
          You don't know what the "overall idea" is, as evidenced by the utter nonsense you've come out with in this topic. Evolution is a topic which attracts a high percentage of know-nothings who wish to comment, but your ignorance is staggering even by the usual cretinist standards.

Comment

• Americans are stupid. Why are they worried about an ugly Englishman in Victorian England, who wrote a stupid and cheesy novel! Monkey's turning into humans, what a stupid children's bedtime story!!!!!!!!

Comment

• You cannot even spell Nemesis properly, what's the point debating about evolution?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Boy Wonder View Post
                You cannot even spell Nemesis properly, what's the point debating about evolution?

ROFL and a lol for that one demise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
                  Americans are stupid. Why are they worried about an ugly Englishman in Victorian England, who wrote a stupid and cheesy novel! Monkey's turning into humans, what a stupid children's bedtime story!!!!!!!!
                  Yes, monkeys turning into humans is exactly what evolution claims. Moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Boy Wonder View Post
                    You cannot even spell Nemesis properly, what's the point debating about evolution?

hahaha,,,

or it could be that Nemesis was already taken.... fukin Monkey

Comment

hahaha,,,

or it could be that Nemesis was already taken.... fukin Monkey
                      Nope, it wasn't. You just misspelled it.

Comment

Working...
                      X