Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I'm loading up later, myself. No real point in it, since I won't be drinking, but I was sick all last week and didn't eat ****, so I'm enjoying being able to taste stuff again.

Doin' it up Philly style with a footlong cheesesteak for lunch, FTW.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Yeah, I'm loading up later, myself. No real point in it, since I won't be drinking, but I was sick all last week and didn't eat ****, so I'm enjoying being able to taste stuff again.

Doin' it up Philly style with a footlong cheesesteak for lunch, FTW.
      The best way to get rid of the crud is to consume insane amounts of Crown through a straw. I'm glad you gettin back healthy again Bringer bruh.

Could go for a real Philly Cheesesteak. I went to a Eagles game back in 06 and had my 1st true PhillyCheese. I see what the hoopla is bout since I had one from the city of Brotherly Love. Its akin to eatin a Po'Boy in the N.O...............Priceless.

Comment

• You ain't kidding, Chief. I might be in Louisiana late this summer, actually. Gotta swing by St.Louis at some point, too. Might put that one off 'til next year, though, so I can catch a Cards game while I'm out there. Not that I'm a big Cardinals fan, I'm a Phillies guy all the way, it's just been a while since I've been to a live ballgame, and I got that itch for some reason.

How's domestic life treating you these days? Well adjusted to the comforts of the west, I presume?

Comment

You ain't kidding, Chief. I might be in Louisiana late this summer, actually. Gotta swing by St.Louis at some point, too. Might put that one off 'til next year, though, so I can catch a Cards game while I'm out there. Not that I'm a big Cardinals fan, I'm a Phillies guy all the way, it's just been a while since I've been to a live ballgame, and I got that itch for some reason.

How's domestic life treating you these days? Well adjusted to the comforts of the west, I presume?
          Last time I went to a live ball game was prolly bout 6 years ago. My Maw's boss at the time had seats in the VIP suites(I got to watch Jeff Garcia show how much of an under rated QB he was in Philly in one of those things[VIP suites]). I fell outta love with Baseball over 20 years ago.

They got Boxing on MASN. They just showed Ademek/Cunningham. IDK what else they gon show. I forgot how good a scrap that was.

Im still adjusting Bringer mah homie. But it's absolutely wonderful bruh. I'm off for the rest of this month, and almost all of next month. So that gives me plenty of time to reintergrate myself back with normal society I imagine.

Comment

• I picked up playin Texas Hold'em out in the box. Imma see if I cant find some poker chips and bluff Mrs. Chief outta her drawls tonight.

Comment

• I'm mostly just a playoffs guy nowadays. Too many regular season games to follow - Hit me up when the postseason begins, you know?

Glad to hear you've got so much free time to just enjoy yourself, you clearly earned that **** more than most, Chief.

Keep doing what you're doing and let the good times (and Crown) flow.

Comment

• Strip poker up in Chief's house, eh? ****in'a. I haven't played that game since I was like 21. I was never a good poker player to begin with, anyway. My poker face on the other hand is another story.

Comment

Strip poker up in Chief's house, eh? ****in'a. I haven't played that game since I was like 21. I was never a good poker player to begin with, anyway. My poker face on the other hand is another story.
                  YezZirrrrrr!!!!!!! I think I got a pretty good poker face, and I'm still learnin. Im damn sure not the muthafuka you wanna put in a tourney unless you like losin money.

But bein me and Mrs. Chief is in our 30's and are homebodies for the most part. I figure the ****'ll be fun as hell specially since she dont know how to play. *Evil Genius Grin*

Comment

• Yeah, I stay out of the betting games just because I'm not a fan of losing my money. Don't get me wrong, I can bluff with the best of 'em, but the guys I used to play (and even the online ones) were pretty damn good at it, as well. Put me in with regular players and I'll smoke 'em like trees, but it seems nowadays everybody who plays is a ****in' veteran.

Nothing wrong with being a homebody, either. That's where it's at, man. The monastic lifestyle, as our boy Mang calls it. Get some drinks, have a few friends over or watch a fight, get some good grub, and you're set for the night without having to pay a cover charge, or deal with a bunch of sloppy drunks.

Comment

• Speaking of fights - Pavlik's up for his return tomorrow night, that should be interesting. Hoping dude can make a comeback and do something with what's left of his career. He never was the most skilled guy out there, but he always entertained me whenever I watched him.

I'll have streams if you're interested. Might hit you with 'em on facebook, or I could just PM 'em here. Let me know if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
                      X