No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
    yeah or something like a pint and a curry for 5 pounds.
    I used to go to a place that charged 1(U.S.) dollar for a draft a beer and while you drank they would put out free pizza's. It was 4-5pm in the afternoon and I ate dinner there 4 times a week for the price of a few beers. We put them out of business.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
      and what is that, Fosters or John Smiths?
      Think it's Carlsberg actually

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
        I used to go to a place that charged 1(U.S.) dollar for a draft a beer and while you drank they would put out free pizza's. It was 4-5pm in the afternoon and I ate dinner there 4 times a week for the price of a few beers. We put them out of business.
        TBear bruh, you just gave me a helluva idea.

Comment

• Today is Mangler Day. Make sure you hug your Mangler today, and let him know how much you appreciate him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            TBear bruh, you just gave me a helluva idea.
            Going to happy hour?

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Today is Mangler Day. Make sure you hug your Mangler today, and let him know how much you appreciate him.
            Would a hand shake and a few kind words do?

Comment

• Sleep for me boys, stay broke

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                Going to happy hour?

Uhn Uhn TBear my man. Me and my best friend always thought of openin up a lil juke joint. And we was thinkin of servin food, but you idea, made me think we should have free red beans and rice on Monday's happy hour, and free fried catfish on Friday happy hours. Every other day of the week would be a $5 plate day.

Would a hand shake and a few kind words do?
                No (you cant short change him TBear. ). Deep down inside every maniacal psychopath wants a hug on Friday the 13th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                  Sleep for me boys, stay broke
                  Get some rest Teng mah homie. You shall wake up with more than you had when you went to sleep bruh.

Comment

• Yo Chief I'm hungry as a mu****a, let's go hit up the Cracker Barrel

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                      Yo Chief I'm hungry as a mu****a, let's go hit up the Cracker Barrel
                      I do you one better Teng mah homie. Lets hit up the Cajun Kitchen on S. Claiborne in New Orleans for some Po' Boys ya heard me.

I'll leave this here.

Comment

Working...
                      X