No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
    Belly and Exit Wounds>Cradle to the Grave. Neither Jet Li or DMX was in peak form in that movie.
    Belly is just a great movie overall.

Those I don't think compare to that one at all.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
      Belly is just a great movie overall.

Those I don't think compare to that one at all.
      They don't. Only lumped em together cuz of DMX. I luv Belly.

'You fuckin Tommy or what bitch?'

'We ain't fuck yet, but I did suck his dick the nite before last.'

Comment

• Missed the fights. But EM lost and Zab gon get anotha title shot huh? Not surprised by either outcome. Hope EM walks now; nothin left to prove. And of course Zab will get shit on by any titlist he fights.

Comment

• Hmm, Molina worked Kirkland, albeit in ugly fashion, and got DQ'd? Tryin not to give up on Kirkland, but it's hard to see this guy goin anywhere if this was the case. Now that MU is deaded, ppl gotta put shit on YT or I can't see it if I miss the live action.

Comment

They don't. Only lumped em together cuz of DMX. I luv Belly.

'You fuckin Tommy or what bitch?'

'We ain't fuck yet, but I did suck his dick the nite before last.'

lol Lennox is all ****ed up on booze and who knows.......they send a hit squad and he mows through like 10 guys.

I was like damn that's awesome.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• I can't believe I'm in this thread the same time as Mangler.

How in the hell have you been doing, man?

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                lol Lennox is all ****ed up on booze and who knows.......they send a hit squad and he mows through like 10 guys.
                Gonna have to rewatch that shit again tomorrow. It's been a minute.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                I can't believe I'm in this thread the same time as Mangler.

How in the hell have you been doing, man?
                Ah, there he is. I'm cool man. Or as cool as a shot shell of a man can hope to be. Everything aight witchu my nig?

Comment

Gonna have to rewatch that shit again tomorrow. It's been a minute.

Ah, there he is. I'm cool man. Or as cool as a shot shell of a man can hope to be. Everything aight witchu my nig?
                  You ain't shot, homie. You are just conserving your badassedness for the moments that count.

It's what us men do that have been around the block a time or ten. We don't need to put on a front, and talk a big game.

We just do it. And muthafuckas end up chopped in half, heads punched clean off in to dumpsters, and beat to death in sleeping bags against a tree.

I'm good, by the way, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    You ain't shot, homie. You are just conserving your badassedness for the moments that count.

It's what us men do that have been around the block a time or ten. We don't need to put on a front, and talk a big game.

We just do it. And muthafuckas end up chopped in half, heads punched clean off in to dumpsters, and beat to death in sleeping bags against a tree.

I'm good, by the way, lol.
                    Well if I ain't shot, I'm definitely past my prime to say the least. I'm sure you got more fire left than me tho.

Seems like these days only the sweet pink brings out the beast in me. And I'm lackin that this wknd. Just me, my Natty, and whats left of the Drank Lang brotherhood.

Glad to hear you aight man. I hear a lotta horror stories these days.

Comment

Well if I ain't shot, I'm definitely past my prime to say the least. I'm sure you got more fire left than me tho.

Seems like these days only the sweet pink brings out the beast in me. And I'm lackin that this wknd. Just me, my Natty, and whats left of the Drank Lang brotherhood.

Glad to hear you aight man. I hear a lotta horror stories these days.
                      Call me a sappy, corny dude, but I miss the era of you, reed, riz, abos, Tua, Bendigo, Pico, Mak an I just busting balls.

Ahhh, the good old days.

Your sig is going to get me on a Friday the 13th marathon one of these days.

Comment

Working...
                      X