Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't play FN anymore, but back when I was heavy into it I ended up having to carry opponets all the time. I'd rack the difficulty level to the max, but I never found the AI to be worth a ****, and I was always knocking everybody out by the 5th. I became so ****ing bored with that style of play that I learned to "tame" my habits, and instead, began just outboxing guys just to see how badly I could **** their faces up.

Good times.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      That's the one thing I don't miss about drinking : The trips to the bathroom. Once my tolerance started to fall off, I switched to beer only, because I figured if I couldn't handle the strong stuff, I'd just savor the weak stuff and try a variety of ales.

On the positive side of things, I came to appreciate the art of a good beer much more than I ever had before. On the negative side of things, I was pissing every 10 minutes. It's annoying.
      Beer is too cheap and too fun to resist. I normally don't bother goin hard on liquor when the bunny ain't wit me but I got an itch to scratch lately.

The pissin trips are annoyin as hell. Especially when you can barely walk or hit the damn bowl. Wipin up a misfired drunk piss is no good.

Comment

• **Insert random joke about Jones being stretched by a Jamaican beach bum pothead here))

Comment

• I never have a problem hitting the bowl no matter how drunk I am. That said, my tactic for doing so when heavily intoxicated pretty much ensures that I hit my target.

It's not very scientific, but basically, I just use my hands to hold me against the wall while I mumble about how ****ed up I am.

I'm sure you guys know exactly what that tactic is like.

Comment

**Insert random joke about Jones being stretched by a Jamaican beach bum pothead here))
            Fuck all that.

Mr unstopppable, and still
            I'm Mr, undroppable, and still
            Mr invincible, Mr unbeatable, and still
            Mr unknockoutable

Comment

• You love him so much you were falling asleep at his fight with Lacy.

Comment

I never have a problem hitting the bowl no matter how drunk I am. That said, my tactic for doing so when heavily intoxicated pretty much ensures that I hit my target.

It's not very scientific, but basically, I just use my hands to hold me against the wall while I mumble about how ****ed up I am.

I'm sure you guys know exactly what that tactic is like.
                Hell yea. Done that many times in the midst of postin in here or Stranglah thread.

But I still end up with splashup. Not pissin all over the floor. I never get that wasted. But splashup that I don't have on nondrunk pisses. The rim of the bowl got piss all over it and it's disgustin to just leave it there. Gotta wipe it up, and it sucks balls.

Comment

You love him so much you were falling asleep at his fight with Lacy.
                  False. It was durin the undercard.

And in my own defense, I was in a drunken stupor that entire trip. Riz nudged me outta my trance.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_bringer View Post
                    you love him so much you were falling asleep at his fight with lacy.
                    lol.............

Comment

• I'm on full TILT ... everyone's passed out now ... MANG ... hit me up next time you bouncing in drunk Lang ... I'll do it up again until i'm hurt up

Comment

Working...
                      X