Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried to green you back, but I have to spread my seed around before I blast you again.

If I could, I'd green you 100 times a day, every day.

Comment

• These percs really just hit me now. At first it was that slight buzz, then it was like BAM.

Mellow as **** right now and loving it. Got the music going, too. Beastie Boys at the moment.

Comment

• No green needed. Your presence hear is all the good karma necessary. I tried to get at Derranged yesterday but he was KTFO already.

Somebody had to be here this time. I knew I could count on you.

Comment

• Quarter of the bottle down. I feel like I should be taking pictures of my epic pouring. I have a heavy hand I can assure you, I am going to be calling you a ****ing **** when I wake up though

Comment

• You talk to junya anymore, mang? I just remembered all the conversations the three of us had, and went to hit him on FB to tell him to join us, but the **** logged off about an hour ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              These percs really just hit me now. At first it was that slight buzz, then it was like BAM.

Mellow as **** right now and loving it. Got the music going, too. Beastie Boys at the moment.
              I'm listenin to the Puppet Master piano theme. Soundtracks are my new thing lately. I dunno why. It's just chill as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                Quarter of the bottle down. I feel like I should be taking pictures of my epic pouring. I have a heavy hand I can assure you, I am going to be calling you a ****ing **** when I wake up though
                I am a **** though, so I won't take offense.

Momentary happiness trumps everything in my book, anyway. I regularly **** myself up in the pursuit of enjoying the moment. I'd say you should adopt the same philosophy, but that'd probably just make you a really ****ty parent.

Comment

You talk to junya anymore, mang? I just remembered all the conversations the three of us had, and went to hit him on FB to tell him to join us, but the **** logged off about an hour ago.
                  He's my boy. I talk to him all the time. I just seen him make a sombrero thread.

I'ma try to get him in here.

Nevermind, he already left, dammit.

Comment

• LMAO. Nothing wrong with soundtracks, man.

Last week I was on an 8 bit redux kick. You know the youtube vids where they take songs you like and "retro" them as an 8 bit NES soundtrack?

Some of that **** is really epic.

(Waits for Grand Champ to crawl out from under his goddamn rock over in Denmark to make fun of me for being so old-school, as he always does.)

Comment

I am a **** though, so I won't take offense.

Momentary happiness trumps everything in my book, anyway. I regularly **** myself up in the pursuit of enjoying the moment. I'd say you should adopt the same philosophy, but that'd probably just make you a really ****ty parent.
                      That's what weekends are for

I have to take the scummy subway etc travel time in the morning is 1h30m. I am really going to hate you.

I have an idea! Let's set up a chat room, you know a cam one, and desperately post links and see who comes in so we can have victims :wank:

Comment

Working...
                      X