No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Day 1 of P90x... No more drinkin for me folks!
    lmao I grew used to working out and drinking.

I think I'd get in ridiculous shape if I stopped though.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
      lmao I grew used to working out and drinking.

I think I'd get in ridiculous shape if I stopped though.
      Me too.... The second line is what Im shooting for... Im so sore I can barely walk and Ive been in the gym for awhile now lol... Muscle confusion whoops your ass..

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        Me too.... The second line is what Im shooting for... Im so sore I can barely walk and Ive been in the gym for awhile now lol... Muscle confusion whoops your ass..
        Ya I mean I have a few friends who are bodybuilders and like........lift weight nonstop like it's religion. Obviously they're always talking about being sore almost every day. But they're in sick shape.

lol.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Haha right.... Not for a buzzkill but I ended up touring the maternity center at the hospital today w my girl... There was a slap in the face, ****s right around the corner... God help me

Comment

• Its 1030 am on a weekday. Do YOU know where your cup of Crown is?!?!?!?!?

It's 10AM....  Do You Know Where Your Cup of Crown Is???
            Last edited by Chief2ndzOnly!; 02-09-2012, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• Tired as shit because I just came back from a 2 day trip to Shizuoka with my uni, got drunk last night, and only slept 6 hours in the past 48 because of the late night partying yesterday and early morning today (though here was the 6 hours), and because I didn't sleep at all the previous night because I stayed up the entire night to finish term papers before the trip.

Now I'm drinking a few beers to get warmed up for an all night party at some dorms which are about a 30 minute bicycle ride away.

I love the student life.
              Last edited by Drunken Cat; 02-10-2012, 07:19 AM.

Comment

• I'm starting already. I had a tough morning. 100 proof Smirnoff Vodka to the rescue!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Whhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa NAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! I been on this here Crown all gotdamn day baebae. And I'm jammin harder den a b*tch ya heard me?!?!?!?!?

Comment

• Who Dat Call Da Poe-Leese?!?!?!?!? Teah it Dine Hoe!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Dis hea fa you mama an nem Hoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X