Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip Chip!

Comment

• ill be real drunk saturday, and ill be on here probly.

Comment

• Ever had a Rolling Rock?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
          ill be real drunk saturday, and ill be on here probly.
          i wanna see some good ass suicide threads on saturday. don't let me down neegrow
          Last edited by Sick/; 03-08-2012, 08:02 AM.

Comment

• The mang man cometh - Let the festivities begin, old school style.

Comment

• I am now entering the twilight zone.

Comment

• Ever wanted to fuck a bitch who was chewin you out? All up in your grill bitchin up a storm?

You suddenly realize you got a rock hard cuz female anger is sexy as hell. You know, 'yell all you want ho, just don't step any closer.'

Comment

• Fuckin'a.

It's a pleasure to see you around again, mang - as per usual. No booze for me tonight, but I'm doped up on 20 mils of percocet, so I'm definitely zoned out at the moment, this chat is a welcome release.

Enough about that **** - How've you been?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Fuckin'a.

It's a pleasure to see you around again, mang - as per usual. No booze for me tonight, but I'm doped up on 20 mils of percocet, so I'm definitely zoned out at the moment, this chat is a welcome release.

Enough about that **** - How've you been?
                    Glad you got a buzz goin. Ain't wanna go it alone on the drank this time.

I'm tired, shot, overworked, and bitter as hell. But I'm havin fun anyways.

Comment

• I only ever had that once - Some bartender chick at this bar I worked at years back. She was one of the sexiest girls I've ever seen in my life. She was *****ing me out for something I can't remember, but I was high at the time on weed, so all I could really think about was bending her over the bar.

Had I been sober I probably would've let her have it verbally. I don't respond well to anybody barking orders, especially when they get in my face.

Comment

Working...
                      X