No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drunk lang.

Currently no alcohol in mi casa. Must go out on beer run..

Sorry Mustang...

Comment

• Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
      drunk lang.

Currently no alcohol in mi casa. Must go out on beer run..

Sorry Mustang...

... i had a 24 of Heinekens in my fridge .... and a keg of BudLight in my Kegorator waiting for me when i left work early today ..... plus like 10 Modelos left over from the Chavez Jr fight and that's not even including my alcohol

Comment

• I'll get drunk tonight but I won't go crazy. Saturday and Sunday will be a drunken blurr.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
          ... i had a 24 of Heinekens in my fridge .... and a keg of BudLight in my Kegorator waiting for me when i left work early today ..... plus like 10 Modelos left over from the Chavez Jr fight and that's not even including my alcohol
          Try some Amstel..its seriously Dutch

Comment

• Originally posted by Georges View Post
            I'll get drunk tonight but I won't go crazy. Saturday and Sunday will be a drunken blurr.
            ok join me ... but i'm already ****ty ... and i have to work tomorrow .... i'm just celebrating the Holland victory !!!!!!!!

Comment

• A few Stellas straight to the brain earlier. Had to take a wee nap. Ready to go again, though I won't actually be getting drunk. Big drinking day coming up tomorrow and likely on Sunday as well. Just casually enjoying some brews this evening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
                Whats the manliest thing you've ever done?

Mine was defending the honor of a Mexican big tittied wench against multiple assailants in the parking lot of a Popeyes chicken establishment.

I was surrounded, but I threw down hard. Scuff marks all over my pants and elbows from rolling around the oil slicked parking spaces, bruises on my back from being thrown against the sides of parked cars, and bloody knuckles from distributing punishment on my 22 year old opponent.

I was 17. I had my whole life ahead of me.

Now I'm nothing but a bum.
                I skinned a deer alive when I was 14.

Comment

• Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
                  Try some Amstel..its seriously Dutch

maybe i will .... but i'm already not fit to drive .... i'll see if my Girl wants to go pick it up ..... since i only got 3 Hein's left (my bro is helping me crush them) ... if not, i'm going to put a dent in the Keg

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                    ok join me ... but i'm already ****ty ... and i have to work tomorrow .... i'm just celebrating the Holland victory !!!!!!!!
                    I thought you were Mexican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Georges View Post
                      I thought you were Mexican.
                      i'm Mexican-American ... but when i'm playing everyone in FIFA on the PS3 ... i have always played with Holland ..... and because i know all the players in their club play .... i placed several wagers on the Netherlands over Brazil .... and won some money today .... thus my celebration

Comment

Working...
                      X