Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, well as long as you can pause it and take a break, I'm still game....eventually.

I thought you were going to tell me the dude implemented a "no pausing" feature on his DVD, and that if you even tried to pause it, he'd pop up and call you a faggot while some chicks in the background popped up and laughed at you.

Then you'd have to restart the DVD, only to find video footage of Tony Horton boning your girl on your kitchen table and making her squirt.

Comment

• Another plyo move thats hell... Jump knee tucks... Jump up pull ur knees to ur chest in mid air real quick land softly, over and over and over for 30 seconds...

Dude after an hour of that **** you are soaked and your heart rate is absolutely peaked.

Comment

• Comment

• I had one of this kind last night:

Now I am absent to work and feel like I am recovering from a flu.

Comment

• I'm serious, man. I wouldn't be surprised in the least after all that you've told me.

Comment

• Hes the thing Bringer... While your huffing and puffing... This ****in guy is 45 years old killin it... Makes you push actually.

You feel like Pascal in round 10.... Gassed outta your ass, and this ******* is doing pushups in the center of the ring and hes got 20 years on you.

Comment

• Getting drunk every day.

Spring vacation is a little bit tough this year. Too many drinking appointments.

I got drunk as hell yesterday, and I have another drinking meeting in a few hours, and another one tomorrow. I have thursday off (from drinking meetings). It's a work day.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  Hes the thing Bringer... While your huffing and puffing... This ****in guy is 45 years old killin it... Makes you push actually.

You feel like Pascal in round 10.... Gassed outta your ass, and this ******* is doing pushups in the center of the ring and hes got 20 years on you.
                  Yeah, I'd say that seeing a dude who's old enough to be your father kicking your ass on a physical fitness level can be pretty motivating.

Either that or completely demoralizing.

Comment

• Welcome, Nodogoshi.

Comment

• WTF? My head hurts.

That's what happens when you lay off of booze for a month.

Comment

Working...
                      X