Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol... I would have a floyd workout session playing on my tv in the basement when I workout.... Dude is inspiring when it comes to that s.hit

Comment

• I need to look into that **** when I step up my workout gameplan.

Right now it's just been half an hour of basic weightlifting for the past 2 and a half weeks. I'm trying to ease myself back into where I used to be, I even started up the crunches with a weight plate the other night, and my abs have been cursing me ever since.

To top it all off, I think I pinched a nerve in my lower back doing them. Being tall ****ing sucks.

Comment

• Crunches are a whole hell of a lot better than situps, though.

I remember my teen days when I wasn't as tall as I am now, and I'd do 200 situps a day. I kept that routine going for over 6 months, then I got my license, bought a car, and became more concerned with trying to finger girls.

Comment

• Lmao.... When I got my license I turned into fatty mcfat.... Drive thrus ftmfw.

Went to china for 2 weeks for my graduation and lost 15lbs in 2 weeks and that kickstarted my workout ethic.

P90x is the truth... Its so well rounded, it gets absolutely every muscle group with flexability.

Comment

• I meant to ask you about the diversity of the workouts : As you ramp up the intensity, do you use equipment of any kind, or is it all natural body weight training type stuff?

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              I was just gonna ask you that... Insanity is all cardio with some pushups.

P90x goes like this.

Mon: chest and back.. Almost exclusively pushups and pullups, one after another with minimal rest, and some weights.

Tues: plyo metrics... Jump training.. Extreme cardio

Wed: arms and shoulders... Exclusively circuit training weightlifting

Thurs: extrme yoga... Stretching, flexability

Fri: legs and back... Assorted lunges and pullups

Saturday: kenpo... Shadowboxing and kicking, extreme cardio

Sunday: stretch x

Do that for 3 weeks... Week 4 is recovery week, theres a workout everyday but theyre lighter.

The next 3 weeks are all new workouts, so you never plateau.

No ****, i know its an infomercial... But its for real 100%

The only thing shrinking is my midsection, everything else is getting bigger/cut... No **** my 30 day before and after is gonna be wowish
              "................

Comment

• Damn. I better stay away from that ish for like, at least 3 months.

Comment

• Hahaha"..

Chest and back is insane.

Ok do standard pushups as many as you can... When youre done, 10 seconds later.. Wide grip pullups as many as you can.. 15 second later.. Military pushups many as you can.. 30 second later reverse grip pullups.. 20 seconds later wide pushups many as you can.. 30 seconds later. Close grip over hand pullups... Then you do two weighted exercises, and some other ****.... And then decline pushups, and some other crazy under the fence style pushups..... Then repeat that whole thinggggg again..... After that hour you do ab ripper x which is 16 mins non stop abs.

Thats monday

Comment

• Jesus ****ing Christ, this sounds more like the FBI's new guidelines for torturing terrorists than a workout routine.

What happens if you can't keep up for an hour? Like, let's say you faceplant on your wide pushups, what happens then?

Comment

• Theres a saying... Do your best and forget the rest... If you need a break you take it.. Press pause... Almost everyone does when they first start, they tell you in the video to do it.

I can do the entire thing and Im so close to doing all the reps they can do.

Tomorrow is the hardest... Plyometrics.

Squat down touch the floor explode up jump land soft.... 30 times in a row.... Yeah thats like 1 of 25 different moves.... An hour of that kind of ****.

Boxing stance... Squat down touch the tip of your shoe, jump up and spin 180 degrees, landing into a squat touching the toe to your shoe facing the other way... Back,forth,back,forth,back,forth for 30 seconds... Right after on to the next move....

Comment

Working...
                      X