• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're better off drinking water.

Do you smoke marijuana?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Just cracked open the World Wide Stout. Its pretty boozy, although its kind of hard to hide 18.0% alcohol. Not a bad beer. Definitely a slow sipper.
      Jesus, let's do the math.

A basic domestic 12 oz has about 4-5%. If you drank 2 x 12 oz of those, it would be the equivalent of 7 or more beers.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

You're better off drinking water.

Do you smoke marijuana?
        Nah, smoke hurts me lungs.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
          Jesus, let's do the math.

A basic domestic 12 oz has about 4-5%. If you drank 2 x 12 oz of those, it would be the equivalent of 7 or more beers.
          One of them is equal to drinking 3 12 ounce bottles of beer that are 6.0%. Yea, its potent alright. But I'm only drinking one.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
            Nah, smoke hurts me lungs.
            So you're sober most of time in other words.

Comment

One of them is equal to drinking 3 12 ounce bottles of beer that are 6.0%. Yea, its potent alright. But I'm only drinking one.
              **** that's brutal. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

So you're sober most of time in other words.
                All teh time, or do sleeping pills count?

Comment

**** that's brutal. .
                  Its like drinking bum-wine almost. Which I haven't had since I was a teenager (Cisco, Sysco,) however the hell its spelled.

Comment

Its like drinking bum-wine almost. Which I haven't had since I was a teenager (Cisco, Sysco,) however the hell its spelled.
                    I have to steer clear of that kind of booze, because I drink fast. And even then it gets ugly when I start drinking hard liquor.

Not a slow sipper at all. **** I'm liable to punch a keyhole in the can and just quick bong a beer when I'm already trashed.

Comment

I have to steer clear of that kind of booze, because I drink fast. And even then it gets ugly when I start drinking hard liquor.

Not a slow sipper at all. **** I'm liable to punch a keyhole in the can and just quick bong a beer when I'm already trashed.
                      Luckily my drinking is very well monitored in my life right now, and will continue to be so. Thanks to acid reflux, which I probably acquired from years of drinking.

It was only a year and a half ago when a cop woke me up when I was passed out on the sidewalk at like 5:30 in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X