Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, Chief. Sorry to hear that. ****....That's depressing. Wish I had a drink to throw back for 'em, it ain't much, but it's acknowledgement and respect.

Mang - It was awesome, as usual. Take care, my brother. Drop in on us more often when you have time time.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
      Fuck the threads. It's all about the downloads. Just grab em and bounce.

And I'm done drinkin too. I'ma just chill here til my eyes get too heavy. I still ain't over the top drunk either. I kept it under control tonite.

But every piss I get up to take is gettin dizzier and dizzier.

This is the epitaph Chief. I'm on my last legs for the nite.
      You put in your work Mang bruh. Cant be mad bout that at all. But if you still sober enough to piss in the toilet instead of the bathtube, than you can still hang. Once you turn over to piss in the tub, then you know it's time to call it night.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Oh, ****. It's raining! Mother nature must be out to rob you of this conversation, Chief.

The sound of rainfall + Recliner + Intoxication = ZzZzZzZzZz.

I aint gon blam Mother Nature Bringer mah homie. Imma blame them ****in talibani sharpshooters, who always miss or aint spot on any other time, but manage to get a head and gut shot today. Its usually too cold for them to play, but today was a lil bit warmer than usual, so I guess they decided to knock the rust off they AK's.

Comment

• Was-up gentlemen? I see we're burning the candle this morning.

Comment

• I hope it doesn't sound ****ty to say it, but I'd rather it be them than you, Chief. Not that I'm not saddened by the news : That makes 4 deaths I've heard about just since I woke up last night. Life is a brutal struggle, man. I'm just glad it wasn't you.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
            Oh I'm past that. I got the Turkey talkin to me and I'm gettin tired. Time to call it a nite son. My head's swayin.

Holla at me here or on YT. We'll get anotha drunk nite in homey.

Bringer, Chief, Rich, Shadow, be easy. I'm out. It was a pleasure boys.
            I'm sho I can speak for everybody else who was here tonight that the pleasure was all ours Mang mah homie. Dont be no stranger bruh. The Drunk Lang always awaits and appreciates your presence bruh.

Comment

• What's up, TBear?

Always good conversating going on in "Drunk Lang". Welcome aboard.

Comment

• Agreed, Chief : Drunk Lang just ain't the same when mangler's not participating. Not that it sucks - anytime I'm smashed, I'm a happy camper. It's just one of those message board things you identify with certain users : Some guys are known for tit and ass avis and .gifs, some guys are known for being great boxing historians, some guys are known for trolling, etc...

And mang is definitely the first thing I think of when I think "drunk lang". Dude put in hard work with me here for years BITD. We probably killed a few thousand brain cells between the two of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Damn, Chief. Sorry to hear that. ****....That's depressing. Wish I had a drink to throw back for 'em, it ain't much, but it's acknowledgement and respect.

Mang - It was awesome, as usual. Take care, my brother. Drop in on us more often when you have time time.
                  Thank you Bringer mah homie. They were Afghan army troops, but still bothers you knowin they was out there defendin they country and didnt get to go home to they loved ones.

I hope it doesn't sound ****ty to say it, but I'd rather it be them than you, Chief. Not that I'm not saddened by the news : That makes 4 deaths I've heard about just since I woke up last night. Life is a brutal struggle, man. I'm just glad it wasn't you.
                  Naw bruh, it's not ****ty, I appreciate it on the real. Im sorry you had to hear bout more death Bringer my man, and you right life is a daily struggle weither folks realize it or not. **** can turn upside down at the drop of a dime.

I've had my close calls over here. I'm just ready to come home bruh, on the real. A mutha****a gets more and more paranoid as the days wind down.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    Was-up gentlemen? I see we're burning the candle this morning.
                    Welcome TBear mah homie. Glad to see you join us drunkards(and the wish we were drunk right now)in the Drunk Lang.

Agreed, Chief : Drunk Lang just ain't the same when mangler's not participating. Not that it sucks - anytime I'm smashed, I'm a happy camper. It's just one of those message board things you identify with certain users : Some guys are known for tit and ass avis and .gifs, some guys are known for being great boxing historians, some guys are known for trolling, etc...

And mang is definitely the first thing I think of when I think "drunk lang". Dude put in hard work with me here for years BITD. We probably killed a few thousand brain cells between the two of us.
                    Already. I'm in 100% agreement my dude. TBH, it feels like this place is startin to get back to some type of normalcy, you know with good posters showin up and all. For a minute I was startin to feel like this place was goin to hell in a hand basket, but like you said it would, it rebounded a bit.

Comment

• I am drinking this tonight ****s.

And gonna find the chick when I am drunk.

Comment

Working...
                      X