Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I usually avoid this place right after most fights. I just don't get too high on the concept of wading through 500 "ROBBED!" threads.

I'm done with the bottle for the night, myself. I just barely finished it, but I got it down, got some food in me, and now I'm just relaxing in the recliner, feet up, laptop on, music going, enjoying the good vibes.

I don't think I'll make it as long as I thought I would, though. I might be going around 7-8, myself, depending on how tired I get.

Comment

• Im back, I just read 8 pages or so, so I could catch up witchall.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I usually avoid this place right after most fights. I just don't get too high on the concept of wading through 500 "ROBBED!" threads.

I'm done with the bottle for the night, myself. I just barely finished it, but I got it down, got some food in me, and now I'm just relaxing in the recliner, feet up, laptop on, music going, enjoying the good vibes.

I don't think I'll make it as long as I thought I would, though. I might be going around 7-8, myself, depending on how tired I get.
        Fuck the threads. It's all about the downloads. Just grab em and bounce.

And I'm done drinkin too. I'ma just chill here til my eyes get too heavy. I still ain't over the top drunk either. I kept it under control tonite.

But every piss I get up to take is gettin dizzier and dizzier.

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Im back, I just read 8 pages or so, so I could catch up witchall.
        This is the epitaph Chief. I'm on my last legs for the nite.

Comment

• Welcome back, Chief. I told you we'd hold this **** down in your absence.

How'd it go? Everything good now, or do I need to worry some more?

Comment

• Ya'll was layin it down tonight. I'm pissed that I missed most of it. But I went to the chowhall right quick, made me a sammich, got some near-beers, and brought um back to the bhut. It's time to parly if ya'll aint damn near comatose.

Comment

• Tell the truth, mang : You're leaning on the wall with your hand when you piss now, aren't you?

Comment

• I got you covered, Chief. I'm a bit tired, and I'm out of brew, but this buzz I have going should last me another 2 hours, easy. I'll be here to shoot the **** with 'ya until my spirits give out.

Comment

• Oh, ****. It's raining! Mother nature must be out to rob you of this conversation, Chief.

The sound of rainfall + Recliner + Intoxication = ZzZzZzZzZz.

Comment

Welcome back, Chief. I told you we'd hold this **** down in your absence.

How'd it go? Everything good now, or do I need to worry some more?
                    Yea it's all gravy Bringer mah homie. We wasnt gettin hit this time, we had a MedEvac comin in, but it aint come, they expired before they got to us.

Comment

Tell the truth, mang : You're leaning on the wall with your hand when you piss now, aren't you?
                      Oh I'm past that. I got the Turkey talkin to me and I'm gettin tired. Time to call it a nite son. My head's swayin.

Holla at me here or on YT. We'll get anotha drunk nite in homey.

Bringer, Chief, Rich, Shadow, be easy. I'm out. It was a pleasure boys.

Comment

Working...
                      X