No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
    I got no motivation no more. BS times have passed me by. Just not like it used to be around here.
    what up homie, long time no see

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Yeah, though it's kind of hard to buy the fact that fat chicks eat food that's actually good for you.

I also love the way he grunts so loudly when he penetrates her throat. It's either intentionally oddly sexual, or I'm just totally ****ed in the head. Probably the latter.
      Oh it ain't just you. I seen these damn things so many times since childhood to be studious about em. He does a lotta gruntin in 4. Dude who played him was legitimately pissed off all thru filming. It shows in the character.

Comment

• Pretty much agree with you two about BS these days, but I still find good moments here and there. Mostly when I'm ****faced in this very thread. Some of our drinking peeps are still crawling about, like Reed, Champ, Walt, Chief, Pea, and company. (Sorry if I left anybody out, I'm drunk, and I suck at name-dropping, anyway)

The tricky part is catching them online the same time you are. Most of the old schoolers only visit for a short period of time, as is.

Comment

• Yeah, Ted White played him in part 4, I think. I know dude got super pissed at the director filming the naked chick getting murdered in the inflatable, though. Apparently she was freezing to death in that water for hours trying to film that scene.

Nice ****, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
            what up homie, long time no see
            Man, BS g's comin from everywhere tonite.

Whats good brotha? Still comin wit them delicious avs I see.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
              Man, BS g's comin from everywhere tonite.

Whats good brotha? Still comin wit them delicious avs I see.
              nothin much. chech out ur barrera/peden fight on youtube the other week

Comment

Yeah, Ted White played him in part 4, I think. I know dude got super pissed at the director filming the naked chick getting murdered in the inflatable, though. Apparently she was freezing to death in that water for hours trying to film that scene.

Nice ****, though.
                Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Pretty much agree with you two about BS these days, but I still find good moments here and there. Mostly when I'm ****faced in this very thread. Some of our drinking peeps are still crawling about, like Reed, Champ, Walt, Chief, Pea, and company. (Sorry if I left anybody out, I'm drunk, and I suck at name-dropping, anyway)

The tricky part is catching them online the same time you are. Most of the old schoolers only visit for a short period of time, as is.

All them bitches are haggard now except the one from part 8. Father time whopped that ass.

And you right about the timing. You a hard motherfucker to catch. What nites I got energy to stay up n drink are the nites I can't find you here.

Comment

• Yeah, those chicks are just straight up wrecked these days. I got that "His Name Was Jason..." retrospective documentary in my collection, when I first got it, I couldn't believe how much time (and gravity) destroyed those girls.

I visit here pretty much every night now, mang. I might not always post, but I always drop by for a bit. Anytime you want to throw down again, just drop by the profile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                    nothin much. chech out ur barrera/peden fight on youtube the other week
                    Aight, just looked and seen your name on there. I'd send a homies request but dunno how to navigate the new YT.

Comment

Yeah, those chicks are just straight up wrecked these days. I got that "His Name Was Jason..." retrospective documentary in my collection, when I first got it, I couldn't believe how much time (and gravity) destroyed those girls.

I visit here pretty much every night now, mang. I might not always post, but I always drop by for a bit. Anytime you want to throw down again, just drop by the profile.
                      I stop by here after new fights to get the downloads. Whenever I do, you must be not on yet or already bounced. Whenever I got an insomniac nite it's on.

And the drank is catchin up to me now. I might last til 7. We'll see.

Comment

Working...
                      X