No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Ugh, where the fuck is Mang when I need him? He's the only other person on this planet who backs me up when I mention the badass'ery of 16 bit video games.
    How the F did you go from talking 60s movie awesomesauce into talking tetris in one post? Sneaky **** pressing that 16 bit stuff in any chance he got

Never played much with my Sega master bro, I had my toy cars and lego as a kid.. You need The Strangler up in here for that 16 bit nostalgia!!

Comment

• Man, don't even get me started on the awesomeness of "Legos". Pretty much the only awesome thing about one of my ex's sisters having a son was the fact that he had an assload of "Legos". I didn't even care for the kid (he was a total prick, his parents did very little parenting and just let him get away with everything) but I would pretend I was just so I could "play" with him and his "Legos".

That only happened like, three times, but it's still worth remembering because it gave me an excuse to relive my childhood.

Toy cars were never my thing, my older brother was into them hardcore, though. Then he started getting those little model kits where you glue them together and paint them however you want.

I was all about the action figures until the SNES and Genesis came along and stole my youth.

Comment

Man, don't even get me started on the awesomeness of "Legos". Pretty much the only awesome thing about one of my ex's sisters having a son was the fact that he had an assload of "Legos". I didn't even care for the kid (he was a total prick, his parents did very little parenting and just let him get away with everything) but I would pretend I was just so I could "play" with him and his "Legos".

That only happened like, three times, but it's still worth remembering because it gave me an excuse to relive my childhood.

Toy cars were never my thing, my older brother was into them hardcore, though. Then he started getting those little model kits where you glue them together and paint them however you want.

I was all about the action figures until the SNES and Genesis came along and stole my youth.
        Did you know Lego was a danish invention? Yeahhh, we did that

ANYHOW..

I'm surprised you aren't passed out yet brother? 7ft weak drinker like you should be in La La land now man What you sippin' on anyways?

Comment

• You want 16 bit? How bout Mike Tyson's punchout?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            You want 16 bit? How bout Mike Tyson's punchout?
            He's passed out bro, he does that sometimes

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              He's passed out bro, he does that sometimes
              Figures, he's 7ft and 165lbs soakin wet, wit a sack of nickles in his pockets. I'm surprised he made it through the 1st 6 pk with no help.

Besides, it's not blasphemy for me to post in the Drunk Lang without a glass of Crown in hand is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                Figures, he's 7ft and 165lbs soakin wet, wit a sack of nickles in his pockets. I'm surprised he made it through the 1st 6 pk with no help.

Besides, it's not blasphemy for me to post in the Drunk Lang without a glass of Crown in hand is it?

Shiiit you come as you are man, you're a riot period!

I'm surprised they don't hand out the good **** to the troops. Royal should be mandatory over there eh?

Let me ask you a question Chief... Is things as bad over there as the media and everyone says?

Comment

• Sidetracked, back now.

I'm drinking Vodka and Schnapps, intermittently. I just decided to mix the two, since they were similar flavors (apple, and green apple), and it's a pretty potent combination, to say the least. I'm officially entering "blitzed" territory, and you know what that means, Champ. I could be "going to the gas station" at any moment now.

Welcome, Chief.

Mike Tyson's punchout was 8 bit, though, not 16, son.

Comment

• For the record, I'm 190lbs. Still, I don't look it. Like, at all. I can't get past 190 for some reason, even during the summer when I actually disciplined myself, started lifting weights and running nightly, I still couldn't push past my "wall". I got to 205lbs, and my body pretty much ate that extra weight off (despite my regular feedings) within a few days.

Maybe I could if I drank a ton of protein shakes every day, but between that and food intake, it's just too much for my stomach to take. I could probably gradually "train" my stomach to take more and more food so I could bulk up, but it's just not something I'm that interested in, really.

I'm Klitschko height, and I look like a serial killer, could be worse.

Comment

Sidetracked, back now.

I'm drinking Vodka and Schnapps, intermittently. I just decided to mix the two, since they were similar flavors (apple, and green apple), and it's a pretty potent combination, to say the least. I'm officially entering "blitzed" territory, and you know what that means, Champ. I could be "going to the gas station" at any moment now.

Welcome, Chief. :

Mike Tyson's punchout was 8 bit, though, not 16, son.
                      Traitor, I made this type of thread first.

Comment

Working...
                      X