Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
    lol I like where this is headed.
    I've actually slowed down abit, Runs. Nowhere near the consumption I used to partake on. Too old, too many 70 hour work week's. But in honor of this thread, drunktardness will probably ensue. Probably be quoting Spice 1 and Brotha Lynch Hung verses before the night is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      I've actually slowed down abit, Runs. Nowhere near the consumption I used to partake on. Too old, too many 70 hour work week's. But in honor of this thread, drunktardness will probably ensue. Probably be quoting Spice 1 and Brotha Lynch Hung verses before the night is over.
      It's good to see you around.

If this was a bar I'd buy you drinks. Bet.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• I've noticed when I drink I get severe munchies. Like way more hardcore than back when I used to smoke weed even. I'd eat my fuking boot if I my BAC was high enough and the arcticle was covered in BBq sauce.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• had a bottle of Makers Mark tonight.....

my ole booty call is on her way over....and picking me up some food on the way

aaaaaawwww yeah

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
            had a bottle of Makers Mark tonight.....

aaaaaawwww yeah
            Tell me Cletus. Did a **** ton of birds fall on your head this year because the of the poles being demagnitezzzeddzdd?

Comment

• Man I miss eating pizza in Germany at 4 in the morning and then running 3 miles in formation (where puking was not an option) an hour later while still about twice the legal limit. Good times.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                had a bottle of Makers Mark tonight.....

aaaaaawwww yeah
                bow chicka wow wow. Handle your bidness, bud. I'm gonna be having a date with rosey palm, and her five sisters most likely. My girl is out of town.

Comment

• Originally posted by Revilo View Post
                  Tell me Cletus. Did a **** ton of birds fall on your head this year because the of the poles being demagnitezzzeddzdd?
                  no

but i wish they would of

i could of used the extra meat in the freezer

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    Man I miss eating pizza in Germany at 4 in the morning and then running 3 miles in formation (where puking was not an option) an hour later while still about twice the legal limit. Good times.
                    That is absolutely sadistic. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      bow chicka wow wow. Handle your bidness, bud. I'm gonna be having a date with rosey palm, and her five sisters most likely. My girl is out of town.
                      would it be weird if i got her to say Sweet Pea during sex just for you bud?

yeah it would, wouldnt it.....

none the less ill make it happen

Comment

Working...
                      X