Clear All

• Originally posted by Sick- View Post
    go easy on them motherfuckers.

i'm gonna get wrecked on these 2night

Fuking weaksauce

Comment

• Originally posted by Revilo View Post
      Do you know who I am man?
      PM me or tell me outright because I haven't been around all the time like I used to be. Well lately I have because I missed everyone.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• I'm hitting up some coors lights that a guy (who I don't know at all) left at my house in an icechest. lmao.

Thanks coors light guy.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
          I'm hitting up some coors lights that a guy (who I don't know at all) left at my house in an icechest. lmao.

Thanks coors light guy.
          Nasty but if it's all you got, it's all you got.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
            Nasty but if it's all you got, it's all you got.
            **** I have bottles of glenlivett, gentleman jack, crown all sorts of booze I'm just being a swindling bastard and ganking

Comment

• Plus I need to watch that, I mean. I'm accustomed to taking either a rophie or ativan mid day at times and hard liquor will put me under.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                Plus I need to watch that, I mean. I'm accustomed to taking either a rophie or ativan mid day at times and hard liquor will put me under.
                No idea what that is, pills? Gentlemens Jack is solid. It's really the only Jack I'll drink because I don't mix. The other Jack is just too rough to drink straight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
                  No idea what that is, pills? Gentlemens Jack is solid. It's really the only Jack I'll drink because I don't mix. The other Jack is just too rough to drink straight.
                  Prescribed meds for me, but essentially street drugs to someone who abuses them in order to get trashed.

I agree and the Jack I'd rather mix with Dr. Pepper.

Comment

• Blue Moon at the moment. Walker Black just poked his head around my counter and said, "Stop being a puss, bro. Let's get faded." 100/0, I'm gonna oblige.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Blue Moon at the moment. Walker Black just poked his head around my counter and said, "Stop being a puss, bro. Let's get faded." 100/0, I'm gonna oblige.
                      lol I like where this is headed.

Comment

Working...
                      X