No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tyson77 View Post
    well frendo, imma drank some more bourbon, just for you!
    Why thank you homey. I got no more beer. I already drank a ****load. I got other liquor here, but after a bunch of beer n vodka I don't wanna start drinkin other ****. I might just end up killin this vodka.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Why thank you homey. I got no more beer. I already drank a ****load. I got other liquor here, but after a bunch of beer n vodka I don't wanna start drinkin other ****. I might just end up killin this vodka.

kil it it me, bro. imm goona post more vids an ****. your a great E friend homes.

Comment

kil it it me, bro. imm goona post more vids an ****. your a great E friend homes.
        No doubt. I'ma skim the lounge for some ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
          No doubt. I'ma skim the lounge for some ****.

hit my threads up boy. damn it takes some effort to post now lol

Comment

hit my threads up boy. damn it takes some effort to post now lol
            I'm mostly doin pics in my drunk thread. I'ma hit your **** up son.

Comment

• who's drinkin tonite???? i'm 8 beers in ... i'm about to take a shot of patron , someone take a shot too of something

i shoulda never agreed to work tomorrow ...

Comment

• drink bitche$

Comment

• Ice cold motha ****a.....

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                    who's drinkin tonite???? i'm 8 beers in ... i'm about to take a shot of patron , someone take a shot too of something

i shoulda never agreed to work tomorrow ...
                    I'm drinking bro!I haven't drank for at least 2 months an tonight is the night to break that spell.

I'm starting of with a 24 oz 3 pack of bud light.I'm starting of slow and we'll see were it takes me.

Comment

• Originally posted by mbandit View Post
                      I'm drinking bro!I haven't drank for at least 2 months an tonight is the night to break that spell.

I'm starting of with a 24 oz 3 pack of bud light.I'm starting of slow and we'll see were it takes me.
                      nice !!!!!! i'm on BudRights too ... they go down to quick and smooth ... chug chug chug chug

Comment

Working...
                      X