No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
    I can work on minimal sleep. It's a gift. The more sleep I get, the harder it is for me to get up. I can sleep 1 hr then jump outta bed ready to roll. Fatigue on those days sets in about mid day. Nothin to do round here when I ain't ****in so I'm always drinkin and e chillin. I stay in Cleveland homey.

I use to work 2, sometimes 3 jobs and was like that but the older I got the harder it was to maintain a full day of being awake with such little sleep.

So your in Cleveland then, am I right that is in Ohio ?

Comment

• Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
      I use to work 2, sometimes 3 jobs and was like that but the older I got the harder it was to maintain a full day of being awake with such little sleep.

So your in Cleveland then, am I right that is in Ohio ?
      Yep. Everybody all about Cavs and Browns. I don't even watch any other sports. Not enuf boxing diehards round here, so I have a perpetual conversion effort goin on. Everybody I talk to, male or female, I damn well make em learn to luv boxing. 1 of my life's gr8 joys.

Comment

Yep. Everybody all about Cavs and Browns. I don't even watch any other sports. Not enuf boxing diehards round here, so I have a perpetual conversion effort goin on. Everybody I talk to, male or female, I damn well make em learn to luv boxing. 1 of my life's gr8 joys.

I got a similar problem here, everyone loves Football (Soccer) they can't get enough of it yet I don't have a slight interest in it, all I really love sport wise is Boxing.

Comment

I got a similar problem here, everyone loves Football (Soccer) they can't get enough of it yet I don't have a slight interest in it, all I really love sport wise is Boxing.
          I gave up on all the other **** yrs ago. I have 0 interest in that ****. It just seems wack to me. **** MMA too. Boxing is where it's at.

Comment

I gave up on all the other **** yrs ago. I have 0 interest in that ****. It just seems wack to me. **** MMA too. Boxing is where it's at.

Too true brother.

I'm going to go and try sleep again, it was cool chatting with you.

Your a cool cat Mang.

Goodnight.

Comment

Too true brother.

I'm going to go and try sleep again, it was cool chatting with you.

Your a cool cat Mang.

Goodnight.
              Thanx. Back atcha. Be easy homey.

Comment

• ya im drunk again, an have a problem, but i wont quite druinkin. ya

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyson77 View Post
                  ya im drunk again, an have a problem, but i wont quite druinkin. ya
                  Wasup Tyson? Drinkin ain't a problem homey, it's a solution. Whatch sippin on ******?

Comment

Wasup Tyson? Drinkin ain't a problem homey, it's a solution. Whatch sippin on ******?

i drank some corona and now im drinkin wild turkey

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyson77 View Post
                      i drank some corona and now im drinkin wild turkey
                      I'm outta Natty Lite. Sippin that Grey Goose homey.

Comment

Working...
                      X