Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me and my bro are pretty hurt ... #($*$&^$ ... pinche culeros ... otra para nosotros

Comment

• Stay in South Florida where it's safe. Don't even think of crossing into New York without the FBI.. SNITCH.

Comment

• Fuk booze. I'm never drinking again in my life.

Comment

• Georges is a gay ****sexual who wishes he could eat crap for a living.

Comment

• 1 starred

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Stay in South Florida where it's safe. Don't even think of crossing into New York without the FBI.. SNITCH.
              I was out there last month chilling with a white girl.
              Her name is Karen.

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
                Georges is a gay ****sexual who wishes he could eat crap for a living.
                Am not. Also, that's redundant, like saying "stupid idiot". Second, anyone can eat crap for a living, it's called shit ****. I doubt its a very competitive field and there's probably plenty of work. Second, YOU PAY to eat crap from fat black woman's asses.

Originally posted by potentate View Post
                I was out there last month chilling with a white girl.
                Her name is Karen.
                Did she mace you?

Comment

• Nah, bro.

That's my girlfriend. Speak nothing of her.

Comment

• You better pray I don't see you two turds together. I'll beat her in front of you. Then I'll make you cry like James Toney did after losing in that MMA fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      You better pray I don't see you two turds together. I'll beat her in front of you. Then I'll make you cry like James Toney did after losing in that MMA fight.
                      Toney was a fat tubagoo by then, but like any coward, you'd brag about any situation where a thug gets overcome by one of your people..

Comment

Working...
                      X