No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
    Um it is a little bit more than the others, I spent almost 30 on a big bottle.... But you can REALLY taste the difference... It is so smooth.... It creeps up on you, and then you are ****ed... And you really dont get a hang over in the morning.... That **** is GREAT!!!!
    Thanks for the heads up. I might get some for the fight.

Originally posted by mangler View Post
    Yep. Blue Moon is rare here. Not many places carry it, but it's good. I like Corona wit lime better tho.
    Up here Mang, Blue Moon and Sam Adams are really popular. Where are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Hell no. I get the runs tryin to drink alcohol after eatin ice cream. No way I have em together homey.
      Dude dont drink the Ice cream, just drop it in there and ****ing chug..... I swear you wont even taste the beer..... It is the ****!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post
        Thanks for the heads up. I might get some for the fight.

Up here Mang, Blue Moon and Sam Adams are really popular. Where are you?
        I'm in Cleveland homey. Sam Adams is everywhere. Almost never see Blue Moon tho.

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
        Dude dont drink the Ice cream, just drop it in there and ****ing chug..... I swear you wont even taste the beer..... It is the ****!!!!
        If it's just a lil scoop or sumthin, I guess it's doable.

Comment

• Alrigh fellaz im goin to bed. 'night. see yall tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
            I'm in Cleveland homey. Sam Adams is everywhere. Almost never see Blue Moon tho.

If it's just a lil scoop or sumthin, I guess it's doable.
            I know a dude who drinks Blue Moon. He puts orange wedges in them, never heard of this sherbet stuff though.

Comment

• Originally posted by evilp0ptart View Post
              Alrigh fellaz im goin to bed. 'night. see yall tomorrow
              I ain't outlastin you by much homey. I'm done drinkin for the nite. Eatin a melt and goin to sleep soon. Peace.

Comment

Alright bro.. Peace out....

Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post
                I know a dude who drinks Blue Moon. He puts orange wedges in them, never heard of this sherbet stuff though.
                Well they are supposed to be served with Orange wedges because it is brewed with orange peel....

The sherbert thing, I have only had that once.....

Comment

Good night....make sure you check for monsters under the bed.....

Comment

Well they are supposed to be served with Orange wedges because it is brewed with orange peel....

The sherbert thing, I have only had that once.....
                    I knew that, but the sherbet seems cool. Never drank it myself, but I might try it with the sherbet.

I see some dudes put lemon in Sam Adams Summer Ale because it's made from lemons. Not a big fan of Sam Adams though...

Comment

**** Goose, Smirnoff, and all other Vodkas....

Its all about mothaphuckin Ciroc.... Now that is the ****!!!
                      Dude, you really are a ****.

Ciroc?? GTFO, w/ your overpriced trendy, chick vodka.

Get a bottle of Stoli for 20 bucks and your set. Quit being such a candyass all the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X