No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
    Naw I just went to dinner with my cuz and a friend at the best mexican restaurant in Houston.....

Fajitas with a garlic white win butter sauce and 3.95 frozen margaritas = A match made in Heaven....

I forgive you for being fat.

Comment

**** Goose, Smirnoff, and all other Vodkas....

Its all about mothaphuckin Ciroc.... Now that is the ****!!!
      Never had Ciroc. How much does it run you?

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
        Damn son. That **** just made me hungry. Time for a tuna melt.
        One time a week all us boys get together and get some dinner there and drink... tonight they just happened to have their potent and alcohol filled Margaritas on sale.... 3.95 cant beat it..... Bud Lights and Blue Moons with an orange slice are actually my drink of choice.... Ever had a Blue Moon with an orange?

Comment

Naw I just went to dinner with my cuz and a friend at the best mexican restaurant in Houston.....

Fajitas with a garlic white win butter sauce and 3.95 frozen margaritas = A match made in Heaven....

dude u just made me ****in starvin...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post
            Never had Ciroc. How much does it run you?
            Um it is a little bit more than the others, I spent almost 30 on a big bottle.... But you can REALLY taste the difference... It is so smooth.... It creeps up on you, and then you are ****ed... And you really dont get a hang over in the morning.... That **** is GREAT!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Loc View Post
              I forgive you for being fat.
              **** it.... I am gonna start back tomorrow.... I was supposed to start today, but it was the fellas night out tonight....

Comment

One time a week all us boys get together and get some dinner there and drink... tonight they just happened to have their potent and alcohol filled Margaritas on sale.... 3.95 cant beat it..... Bud Lights and Blue Moons with an orange slice are actually my drink of choice.... Ever had a Blue Moon with an orange?
                Yep. Blue Moon is rare here. Not many places carry it, but it's good. I like Corona wit lime better tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  Yep. Blue Moon is rare here. Not many places carry it, but it's good. I like Corona wit lime better tho.
                  Yeah but have you ever had a Blue Moon with Orange SHERBERT.... Awwww God, it is to die for....

Comment

Yeah but have you ever had a Blue Moon with Orange SHERBERT.... Awwww God, it is to die for....

Hell no. I get the runs tryin to drink alcohol after eatin ice cream. No way I have em together homey.

Comment

too much preparation for my beer. you ever have a freshly opened can of Natty Ice? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X