No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    I'd be watching a game instead of sex in world war 2 on the history channel.
    I'm watching Death Race right now, which is just all ****ed up.

For like ten Billion reasons.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
      sports are thin right now .... i couldn't believe i actually caught the last 25 laps of the indy 500 .... but tomorrow we got NHL finals ... and starting thursday the NBA finals start ... then it's world cup soccer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I am pretty pysched for the Hawk game since I missed the last one cuz I went to the fights last night.

Comment

• Anybody else drinking? i just finished my 4th beer.....ready to open up another

Comment

• Drinking a nice cuppa tea.

Comment

• Dangers of binge drinking....

Andrew Koppel Dead: Ted Koppel's Son Dies After Drinking Binge

Andrew Koppel, the son of former ABC anchor Ted Koppel, has been found dead in NYC. Andrew Koppel, 40, reportedly died very early Monday morning, and was found dead by a neighbor sometime after 1:00 am in his Washington
            Heights apartment.

According to Popeater.com, a neighbor of Andrew Koppel named Belinda Caban has reported trying to assist a very intoxicated and incoherent Andrew Koppel into bed late Sunday night. Apparently, Belinda Caban also found Andrew Koppel pale and unresponsive later Sunday or in the very first hour of Monday, and she said she called the police. Caban said,"When the ambulance came, they said he was dead."

Ted Koppel's only son, Andrew Koppel, may have died from an ill-fated drinking binge. According to the New York Post, Andrew Koppel had been partying with a friend and may have been drinking for up to 12 hours before returning to his own NYC apartment, where his body gave out from the excessive alcohol consumption and he died.

The possibility that a drinking binge resulted in Andrew Koppel's death is merely a theory, and an autopsy and toxicology screen is pending. No official cause of death has been determined or released as of yet, though according to the Associated Press, police say foul play is not suspected.

Compounding the sad news that Andrew Koppel is dead is the fact that the 40 year-old lawyer had a serious, live-in girlfriend and the two were raising a young daughter together.
            ________
            WITCHCRAFT FORUMS
            Last edited by BostonGuy; 03-09-2011, 04:19 AM.

Comment

• Missed this thread. Im on Hefeweizen from a can. Not bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Missed this thread. Im on Hefeweizen from a can. Not bad.

You lie your drinking alchopop Georges, mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by .PrettyBoy32. View Post
                  You lie your drinking alchopop Georges, mate.
                  Funny, other people have called it that. Its really not that bad.

Wouldn't find it in Ireland or the UK. I'd prefer it over Smithwick's. It has a slightly higher abv than Smithwick's as well.

So..

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Funny, other people have called it that. Its really not that bad.

Wouldn't find it in Ireland or the UK. I'd prefer it over Smithwick's. It has a slightly higher abv than Smithwick's as well.

So..

Smithwicks is piss your right,
                    This is a real mans drink

Comment

• Money in the form of **** and payment in the form of intercourse

Comment

Working...
                      X