No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
    Shouldn't need that. been an hour or so right? You should be seeing fairies right now fluttering around your home mate.
    OH LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! no no.

I was just trying to be sensible/logical and thinking about the future needs. Might want to drink some like next week.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      OH LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! no no.

I was just trying to be sensible/logical and thinking about the future needs. Might want to drink some like next week.
      I see. No time for sense or logic here. I'll be unconscious soon. Just living it up. Food on the grill tomorrow.

Comment

I see. No time for sense or logic here. I'll be unconscious soon. Just living it up. Food on the grill tomorrow.
        Aaaight Maaaaayt.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

i'm hungry right now .... .... gotta put something in my stomach that's not beer .... ahhhh what the hell ... i'll have a few more first

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            Just don't ****in drink then lol. Switch to coffee.

Easy decision.
            I switched to water a few hours ago; hangover prevention...
            ________
            Volcano Classic Review
            Last edited by BostonGuy; 03-09-2011, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• Dammit Boston, ban and kill that spamming swine Canadian Boy. I'll buy you an e beer.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                I switched to water a few hours ago; hangover prevention...
                Good call, Good call.

Comment

• Man, I wish it was football season.

I'd be watching a game instead of sex in world war 2 on the history channel.

Comment

• Nevermind. He's got a thread on him in the dome not made by him, so he can't hide behind ignore. 1 more beer and I'm done gentlemen.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      Man, I wish it was football season.

I'd be watching a game instead of sex in world war 2 on the history channel.
                      sports are thin right now .... i couldn't believe i actually caught the last 25 laps of the indy 500 .... but tomorrow we got NHL finals ... and starting thursday the NBA finals start ... then it's world cup soccer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X