• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuckin fried chicken freak.

Get the fuck out of my thread.

You smell gamey.

Comment

• What is everyone drinking tonight? I'm drinking Poland Spring water...

Comment

• Maggots, rancid-smelling **** hairs, std's, cannibalism and child rape.

All things you support.

Not I.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
          What is everyone drinking tonight? I'm drinking Poland Spring water...
          The blood of an aids ridden Somalian.

And Sierra Nevada.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            The blood of an aids ridden Somalian.

And Sierra Nevada.
            Sounds like you're on a craft beer binge. I did that a couple of years ago. I was drinking Sam Adams Imperial Pilsner that had an alcohol content of close to 10%. Those beers you're only supposed to have a couple; I probably drank about 8 of them along with other beers. Great drunk; horrendous hangover...

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
              Sounds like you're on a craft beer binge. I did that a couple of years ago. I was drinking Sam Adams Imperial Pilsner that had an alcohol content of close to 10%. Those beers you're only supposed to have a couple; I probably drank about 8 of them along with other beers. Great drunk; horrendous hangover...
              Yea I just wish it wasn't so much money.

I never had that kind of Sam Adams. Personally I think beer over 7.0% is impractically strong, unless you have to get drunk really fast and aren't staying out very long. I'll try that stuff though.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• You are a ****sexual black man. Just like Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Yea I just wish it wasn't so much money.

I never had that kind of Sam Adams. Personally I think beer over 7.0% is impractically strong, unless you have to get drunk really fast and aren't staying out very long. I'll try that stuff though.
                      They stopped brewing the SA Imperial Pilsner a couple of years ago but hopefully they'll bring it back. If you like 'big beers' try Sierra Nevada's Seasonal Hop Ales or Hebrew Jewbellation Ale (that would be a good one for you ha ha)...

Comment

Working...
                      X