• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuckin fried chicken freak.

Get the fuck out of my thread.

You smell gamey.

Comment

• What is everyone drinking tonight? I'm drinking Poland Spring water...

Comment

• Maggots, rancid-smelling **** hairs, std's, cannibalism and child rape.

All things you support.

Not I.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
          What is everyone drinking tonight? I'm drinking Poland Spring water...
          The blood of an aids ridden Somalian.

And Sierra Nevada.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            The blood of an aids ridden Somalian.

And Sierra Nevada.
            Sounds like you're on a craft beer binge. I did that a couple of years ago. I was drinking Sam Adams Imperial Pilsner that had an alcohol content of close to 10%. Those beers you're only supposed to have a couple; I probably drank about 8 of them along with other beers. Great drunk; horrendous hangover...

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
              Sounds like you're on a craft beer binge. I did that a couple of years ago. I was drinking Sam Adams Imperial Pilsner that had an alcohol content of close to 10%. Those beers you're only supposed to have a couple; I probably drank about 8 of them along with other beers. Great drunk; horrendous hangover...
              Yea I just wish it wasn't so much money.

I never had that kind of Sam Adams. Personally I think beer over 7.0% is impractically strong, unless you have to get drunk really fast and aren't staying out very long. I'll try that stuff though.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• You are a ****sexual black man. Just like Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Yea I just wish it wasn't so much money.

I never had that kind of Sam Adams. Personally I think beer over 7.0% is impractically strong, unless you have to get drunk really fast and aren't staying out very long. I'll try that stuff though.
                      They stopped brewing the SA Imperial Pilsner a couple of years ago but hopefully they'll bring it back. If you like 'big beers' try Sierra Nevada's Seasonal Hop Ales or Hebrew Jewbellation Ale (that would be a good one for you ha ha)...

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
                      Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.