• Show
Clear All

• More Label 5 tonight gentlemen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
      More Label 5 tonight gentlemen.
      and i will be drinking some more SOL ... drink on Clyde

Comment

• Some diabolical goons I owe money to says they'll settle for a sacrificial lamb in the form of white anus.

I'd put that fuсker up as collateral.

Comment

• Originally posted by CONCUBINE View Post
          Oasis_Lad you still up, mate?

Got some cheap whiskey and ****ography.

You better pray George doesn't wind up in the South.
          I fell off the wagon tonight, son. Hitting a bottle of Vodka hard right now.

Harder than you and your thug chums have ever plowed a dumb white hoe.

Harder than you plowed Georges and laughed as his little white **** came with every thrust of Nig dick.

Comment

• Feelin good, been drinkin Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA. Its damn good but too much money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Feelin good, been drinkin Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA. Its damn good but too much money.
              I hit up the Chardonnay wit my ***** tonite. Good ****.

Now I'm on the Natty of course. Fight ended quick, I was expectin 12 rds.

I'm fucked up D. You already lit or just gettin started?

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                I hit up the Chardonnay wit my ***** tonite. Good ****.

Now I'm on the Natty of course. Fight ended quick, I was expectin 12 rds.

I'm fucked up D. You already lit or just gettin started?
                Been drinkin for a bit. I've been slow because I didnt eat much today, as a result of an ugly night last night, drunk, throwing up hungover like crazy.

You gotta stop with that natty. There has gotta be better beer to drink for a reasonable price. Yuengling black n tan is ok.

What kind of microbrewery beer is sold near you anyway?

Comment

• yep..Drunk again....Been drinking endless budweisers(the stl way) with a shot mixed in once in a while.. I see my boys Mangler and derranged....Toast them up, players

Comment

• Cheers King.......

Comment

• Originally posted by KING 2K10 View Post
                      yep..Drunk again....Been drinking endless budweisers(the stl way) with a shot mixed in once in a while.. I see my boys Mangler and derranged....Toast them up, players
                      Doin it big, and cheap.

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Been drinkin for a bit. I've been slow because I didnt eat much today, as a result of an ugly night last night, drunk, throwing up hungover like crazy.

You gotta stop with that natty. There has gotta be better beer to drink for a reasonable price. Yuengling black n tan is ok.

What kind of microbrewery beer is sold near you anyway?
                      Natty is too cheap for me to resist. I just can't stop D. When I want sumthin good, I got booze for that.

And Great Lakes Brewery is 25 min from my house, right on Market Avenue. I been there before, some good ****.

When I step out to the bar, the standard **** is Labatt Blue or Rolling Rock thats pretty cheap. Or some places will have a $1 Bud draft nite or some ****. I just drink at home most of the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X