No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    You know Dorian.. If you turned on the jets you would be able to make 20,000 posts before 2010.
    Tomorrow night is the night... I shall become "Mangler/Derranged" for a night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
      Tomorrow night is the night... I shall become "Mangler/Derranged" for a night.
      You been killin the MJ points thread. Get in there for about 10 minutes and you got 20K easily.

I'm disappointed. I'd have even more posts if I had my current job when I first became a member here. I had to do a lot more work before instead of ****in around online from 9-5 everyday.

Comment

• Its easy... I made 1771 posts in one mont. You can easily knock off 200 posts in 7 days.

Comment

• I got lazy lately, I guess it's because of the ongoing Mayweather-Pac threads, I posted in the lounge a lot more and some points threads for Gully(he improves 2)...

Sometimes NSB can be such a pain to browse through.

Ah well...

Comment

I got lazy lately, I guess it's because of the ongoing Mayweather-Pac threads, I posted in the lounge a lot more and some points threads for Gully(he improves 2)...

Sometimes NSB can be such a pain to browse through.

Ah well...
            Motha**** NSB. I make 1 or 2 sentence posts whenever possible.

Every ****in thread is the same. Exactly the same. Maybe different title and different TS, but same thread.

Cuz of that, every response is the same.

Now instead of "Mr boat buyer should fight the top 2 WW's/ fight Pac-Cotto winner and SSM," it's

"The fight will still happen. The test **** is just hype for the fight."

Cheap way to build post count is to just keep postin it in each thread. But hangin in the lounge talkin to the other adults is much better. And I think out loud in my Stranglah thread even without company. Just me n my drank.

Comment

• Well said, it's the exact same discussion in every single thread except the thread titles are different, they all lead towards the same Bull****.

I miss the old days of Boxingscene, ever since 07-08, only groupies have been joining.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
                Motha**** NSB. I make 1 or 2 sentence posts whenever possible.

Every ****in thread is the same. Exactly the same. Maybe different title and different TS, but same thread.

Cuz of that, every response is the same.

Now instead of "Mr boat buyer should fight the top 2 WW's/ fight Pac-Cotto winner and SSM," it's

"The fight will still happen. The test **** is just hype for the fight."

Cheap way to build post count is to just keep postin it in each thread. But hangin in the lounge talkin to the other adults is much better. And I think out loud in my Stranglah thread even without company. Just me n my drank.
                I agree. I don't even bother anymore.

By the way, rate this track:
                (The video is longer than the song)

Comment

• I don't really care about my stats on here either, I do have 50 million points but it's not like I wanna show off or something, I just keep them for betting, for the love of the game. Makes fights more interesting/intense when you know you got something on the line.

Comment

Well said, it's the exact same discussion in every single thread except the thread titles are different, they all lead towards the same Bull****.

I miss the old days of Boxingscene, ever since 07-08, only groupies have been joining.
                    For many months I contemplated the idea that I was e shot. But it ain't true. NSB is just stale. And cuz I refuse to create a thread myself, all I can do is respond to threads by others.

I got bored as hell talkin bout the same ol **** in each thread, but workin an office job would be an insufferable bore without doin it. I had to step up my lounge work rate to catch an e second wind in my postin career. :mangler:

Comment

• 39k since 08, Can't take that away from you, but some guy has like 95k posts.

Either way, You became a legend so quick here..

Comment

Working...
                      X