Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any **** one wants to talk about Mayweather though, if he hadn't had the skills he would not have paid the bills. Mayweather is a terrific fighter.

Comment

• Watching Tenshin weep felt euphoric.

People from that country think they're superior. I enjoy seeing them get humiliated.

Comment

• Originally posted by RHETOЯIC View Post
        Watching Tenshin weep felt euphoric.

People from that country think they're superior. I enjoy seeing them get humiliated.
        Where to begin with the bull****?

Do you like it to see Gayweather fight featherweights?

Gayweather could have been a man about it though and fought under kickboxing rules, but decided to be a gay *** about it.

That fight was a joke. I will never consider it a strike on Tenshin's record. Tenshin stepped up, as a 21 year old featherweight. Gayweather is a *****. And Gayweather lost to Castillo on their first fight. He also lost by DQ against Judah, when his corner stormed the ring.

The second one wasn't a boxing skills loss, but it was a loss. Castillo beat him though, in their first fight. Props on him for coming back and winning in the rematch. And I know that Mayweather injured his shoulder in the first fight. But, Castillo still won.

We can argue about judges. Okay, the judges said Gayweather won. Okay, fine. There was no excuse for him not being disqualified when Roger Mayweather stormed the ring, against Judah. Just the way it is, sorry, flomos.

Comment

Watching Tenshin weep felt euphoric.

I'm coming at you, bro.

If they had kickboxed, which is what the fight should have been, Tenshin would have had a good chance to win.

It should have been kickboxing. And, it would have been goddamned interesting to see Mayweather kickbox (and he is probably pretty damn good at it).

The fight, as it stood, was a joke.

Now, go suck Deranged's ****.

I'm just joking. I actually kinda like you, dude. Come suck my ****.

Comment

• Come @ me, bro!!!!!11

Comment

Come @ me, bro!!!!!11
              It was just a joke, dude. I like your AV.

Comment

Come @ me, bro!!!!!11
                How’s South Florida? Are you hanging out on the intercoastal?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  How’s South Florida? Are you hanging out on the intercoastal?
                  South Florida sucks, but it isn't as gay as Boston, or New York.

Comment

• Nah, just joking. Florida is awight. I had good times there. Haven't seen Boston or New York, but I would probably have good times as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken Cat View Post
                      South Florida sucks, but it isn't as gay as Boston, or New York.
                      Man who the fuck are you? You add zero value to this thread with your nonsense tough guy bullshit.

I’m not even playing. GTFO you clown, it’s not the vibe in here you fool.

Comment

Working...
                      X