Clear All

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Where in Ireland is he from?
    Well her family.

She said Cork.

No clue. My mother was from Galway.

Even close ?

Comment

• Whats crackin fellow winos...bout to watch Caleb beat Caleb...pounding some good ass barrel aged ale from founders brewery called underground mountain brown ale,huge coffee/chocolate undertones,quality stuff at 11% abv

Comment

• Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
        Whats crackin fellow winos...bout to watch Caleb beat Caleb...pounding some good ass barrel aged ale from founders brewery called underground mountain brown ale,huge coffee/chocolate undertones,quality stuff at 11% abv
        Have a bump with that.

Comment

• Where my Tejanos at?

Now, let's get down to business, the Drunken Cat was let out of his cage last night, and now he's here to educate.

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Moderation is the key. I was feeling anxious all day and had two beers with my dinner- took the edge off
          **** moderation, the Drunken Cat's idea of moderation, is to smoke enough weed to be at least moderately stoned all day long.

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          I feel you, I'm a blackout drunk too. My hangovers were horrible and blackouts became so frequent even after a few tall cans. I haven't drank in 2yrs and life's gotten much better for me.
          You only get hangovers when you haven't been drinking for a while, and then you drink. I don't know the science of it, but hangovers only happen on the first night of the bender. If you experience a hangover every time you get drunk, it means you are a casual drunk (and that's good by the way, you don't really want to be like me, try to keep it at that level, if you can).

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Believe it or not guys I'm trying to kick it also.

I'm going to sound like such a ***** but I'm drinking Heineken Zero

Smoking more, in high school I was a huge pothead.
          Beercules is a true man of the world, wise beyond his years, yet humble beneath his depth. Take everything he says to heart.

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          The Irish pussy got knocked out cold last night

And if either of you set foot in New York without my permission you'd get beat twice as bad.
          If you ever have the misfortune to meet someone from New York, just keep it in mind that they are all little babies inside, wishing and waiting for the slightest excuse to go running back to momma. Just tell them the wackest insult you can think of and threaten to slap them, and if they don't instantly oblige, give them a slap, and they will cower off. New York is where they breed *****es.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken Cat View Post
            Where my Tejanos at?

Now, let's get down to business, the Drunken Cat was let out of his cage last night, and now he's here to educate.

**** moderation, the Drunken Cat's idea of moderation, is to smoke enough weed to be at least moderately stoned all day long.

You only get hangovers when you haven't been drinking for a while, and then you drink. I don't know the science of it, but hangovers only happen on the first night of the bender. If you experience a hangover every time you get drunk, it means you are a casual drunk (and that's good by the way, you don't really want to be like me, try to keep it at that level, if you can).

Beercules is a true man of the world, wise beyond his years, yet humble beneath his depth. Take everything he says to heart.

If you ever have the misfortune to meet someone from New York, just keep it in mind that they are all little babies inside, wishing and waiting for the slightest excuse to go running back to momma. Just tell them the wackest insult you can think of and threaten to slap them, and if they don't instantly oblige, give them a slap, and they will cower off. New York is where they breed *****es.
            Gotta problem with me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Gotta problem with me?
              Nah, I love you, dude. I seem to have a problem with New Yorkers.

Comment

• The last New Yorker I met was this 300 pound black guy, and he actually slapped the **** out of me, because he thought I was racist *(I wasn't). Every time I meet a New Yorker **** just goes bad. I've probably met like 5 New Yorkers and fought 2 of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Yeah I'm good. Smoking ALOT of pot

I bought non alcoholic Heineken.

What a woman.
                  Forgot to reply to this.

But don't be talking like that, just do what you gotta do and take a good break at the very least.

I had a few drinks with the woman on her birthday Saturday but was probably fine to legally drive (hope so anyway cause I did lol) Other than that I'm steering clear of the drink, even though I saw this new Jim Beam Old Tub 50% Bottled in Bond bourbon I wanted to buy for myself when I was getting her a nice bottle of Eagle Rare 10 year and some fancy flowers before taking her out to dinner. It's tough but I have a total drunk IRL friend who just completed 1 month sober so we can do it too. Just takes weed and willpower lol...

Comment

• The Drunken Cat is also okay with drinking non alcoholic beer. Sometimes you need to be sober, but need that beer taste. It can be a good detox method too, I guess. But, the Sober Panda would have more to say on that. The Drunken Cat only knows the party.

Comment

• By the way, **** New York. I've never been there, don't have immediate plans to go, and nothing against Deranged. I think I don't get along with city slickers in general, being from the Oregon mountains (where I'm now sat, and where I'd like to stay, I've been around the world, I've seen Tokyo, and Seoul, and Shanghai, and Berlin, etc. I lived in East Asia for about 10 years, altogether).

I'm back, in the Oregon mountains. I'm as poor as I've ever been, and my living conditions are a little squalid. For instance, every morning, I **** in an outhouse (that I built, by the way. It was an upgrade from digging a hole each time I have to take a ****).

I think those New Yorkers see this and they look down on me. But I bet most of them can't even pound in a nail with a hammer, much less build an outhouse. I look down on them for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X