Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got to go the hospital wednesday for biopsy and camera down the throat, a tell ye lads ive never in my life been scared of anything but im fkin scared now

Comment

• Been too hammered to post updates, but the challenge is still alive and well.

Lost track of the days, so will just drink for another 28 days straight.

Comment

• I'm bored out of my skull.

The Florida sunshine is out there mocking me.

Yesterday I got stopped by a cop walking to the post office.

Initially I wasn't sure if he'd seen me toking on the weed I was toking on or if he was just looking for some white guy of interest or something. Guess it was probably the latter.

Too much shit going on around here.

Comment

• Almost two weeks into this 30 day no alcohol challenge and I've come to the conclusion, that life is much better with beer....

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Have you ever heard this Dead song remake? It's dope

Used to LOVE Sublime. Not as much anymore, but I heard this song and liked it way before I liked the Dead.

Good play!

Comment

• Comment

• I'm on my way back to the Pacific Northwest. I'll be in a Colorado dispensary before too long. (And right about in due time, as the stash is getting low).

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                  I'm on my way back to the Pacific Northwest. I'll be in a Colorado dispensary before too long. (And right about in due time, as the stash is getting low).
                  Do you do an online blog? You're always up to something interesting, unconventional and/or adventurous.

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
                    got to go the hospital wednesday for biopsy and camera down the throat, a tell ye lads ive never in my life been scared of anything but im fkin scared now

What happened man?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      What happened man?
                      been there all afternoon mate camera down throat scans no sighn off the big c. her docters a **** and shoudnt off said that to her. thank **** shes ok. and thanks for asking bro'

Comment

Working...
                      X