Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudyo is officially out of Milwaukee too! Suburb life is gonna be sweet. Plus I live by like a **** ton of stuff like restaurants and big chains, so I shall rarely have to venture more then a mile or two from home once I'm off...

Gonna miss my drunk ass neighbor, gave him my TV I wasn't using, a dresser, my mattresses (Wasn't gonna move them *****es all the way, heavy AF) and a 30 pack of beer and an ounce of bud before I left.. Live Long and Prosper drunk neighbor.
    Last edited by Rudyo; 12-28-2016, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brady_Blows12 View Post
      Been kicked out lad?.
      Nah. You just gotta do what you gotta do sometime. Wasn't even my car, just a bad Subaru.

Comment

• Well, 2016 has been real, guys. I've probably drank more this year than in the past 3-4 years. I'm going to quit (again) for 60 days starting January 1st. After that, I'll drink in moderation.

Comment

• Comment

• It's been a long time...............I shouldn't have left you, without some good scotch to sip to.

Comment

• Well I am not dying anymore, still a little sick doe but I am drinking starting...NOW

I'm not doing anything cool, ordered a pizza and got my drinks so my ass is staying in

What a joke

Comment

• I'm watching Hot Tub Time Machine. I love this movie, underrated IMO.

Comment

• I'm back, chilling with my bulldog and cat... Bout to pass out soon, my girl gonna wake me up at midnight... Idkwhy, I ****ing hate watching the ball drop.

Comment

• Yo boy PF Rudyo lost all his honor today, after going to dinner with the girl and kids along with Mama Rudyo, I somehow got convinced to stop and they went to not an ice cream place, but a frozen yogurt place... I'm too tired..

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                      Yo boy PF Rudyo lost all his honor today, after going to dinner with the girl and kids along with Mama Rudyo, I somehow got convinced to stop and they went to not an ice cream place, but a frozen yogurt place... I'm too tired..
                      What did you have for dinner doe

Comment

Working...
                      X