Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
    Does it get you high and drunk?
    I dont know, never tried it.

I heard that people talking about some home made weed/vodka, they just stuff some weed in a vodka bottle for a week or so, then drink it. I imagine it would produce a similar feeling to being high and drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I dont know, never tried it.

I heard that people talking about some home made weed/vodka, they just stuff some weed in a vodka bottle for a week or so, then drink it. I imagine it would produce a similar feeling to being high and drunk.
      I ate a pot brownie once and I was stoned for 8 hours curled up in the my bed...

Comment

I ate a pot brownie once and I was stoned for 8 hours curled up in the my bed...
        I would like to try one sometime.

Comment

what a waste of a high if i've ever heard one

but to the thread, i polished off a bottle of henn last night.. my girl been givin me grief

Comment

• No drinking for me whatsoever. Gotta stay fresh

Comment

• we was just chillin last night , some friends me and my bro ... drank a couple of bottles of grey goose / mixed with cranberry ... playin some ps3 games ... then some Texas Hold em .... then ended up at a bar ... and somehow i recall being in a strip club at like 4 am

Comment

• Yea.. You never wanna "wind up" at a strip club.. That means you "wind up" spending a **** load of money you didnt want to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Yea.. You never wanna "wind up" at a strip club.. That means you "wind up" spending a **** load of money you didnt want to.
                  luckily strip clubs don't do it for me ... so i'm pretty good at not spending a bunch of money

FTW !!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Pabst Blue Ribbon =

Comment

• Had a Bloody Mary, now vodka with cranberry.

Vodka really isnt my thing.

Drinking is getting old.

Comment

Working...
                      X