No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever have weed flavored vodka?

Put weed in a vodka bottle for like a week.

Drink the vodka, its supposed to inhance intoxication to a degree.

Must taste like vile ****, I would imagine.

Comment

• Swimming in the Great Lakes tonight mates.

Comment

• I could use some redbull to go with this vodka.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Ever have weed flavored vodka?

Put weed in a vodka bottle for like a week.

Drink the vodka, its supposed to inhance intoxication to a degree.

Must taste like vile ****, I would imagine.
          you should try it. it will give you a good high and drunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Valero Is God View Post
            you should try it. it will give you a good high and drunk
            So you have tried it?

How does it taste?

Comment

• I just checked it out:

http://www.greendragon.eu/

Green Dragon
              Language: en fr

Green Dragon is an alcoholic beverage made by leaching cannabis (usually leaves and stems) in high percentage alcohol. Consuming this beverage produces effects similar to those felt when smoking cannabis and drinking alcohol (the cannabis-like effects tend to be more intense and of longer duration compared to smoking).

Preparation
              Take .5 oz ground cannabis and dissolve in 750 mL 95% ABV tincture. Saturate 4 weeks and double boil over water for 30 minutes. Filter solid matter and cool. Good when mixed with sprite. Allow 30 minutes between shots.

Consumption
              Green Dragon is enjoyed as an alternative to smoking cannabis and mixes well with Gatorade.There is also a strong cocktail called "Dragon Slayer Supreme" aka "Broncho Papadapolos." [1]

Green Dragon can be boiled down to a thick liquid and poured over cannabis to increase its psychotropic effects.

When vodka is used the green mixture is often called "Potka"or "Cannabis Vodka".

Comment

• I'm gonna get my rocks off in a perfectly healthy girl tonight.

Ruin her health for good.

Comment

• Comment

So you have tried it?

How does it taste?
                    i havent tried it yet...

Comment

I just checked it out:

http://www.greendragon.eu/

Green Dragon
                      Language: en fr

Green Dragon is an alcoholic beverage made by leaching cannabis (usually leaves and stems) in high percentage alcohol. Consuming this beverage produces effects similar to those felt when smoking cannabis and drinking alcohol (the cannabis-like effects tend to be more intense and of longer duration compared to smoking).

Preparation
                      Take .5 oz ground cannabis and dissolve in 750 mL 95% ABV tincture. Saturate 4 weeks and double boil over water for 30 minutes. Filter solid matter and cool. Good when mixed with sprite. Allow 30 minutes between shots.

Consumption
                      Green Dragon is enjoyed as an alternative to smoking cannabis and mixes well with Gatorade.There is also a strong cocktail called "Dragon Slayer Supreme" aka "Broncho Papadapolos." [1]

Green Dragon can be boiled down to a thick liquid and poured over cannabis to increase its psychotropic effects.

When vodka is used the green mixture is often called "Potka"or "Cannabis Vodka".

you planning to try it? but some say its no good if youre high and drunk at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                      X