Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    HiLo Rudyo!

Here's the run down of what happened. For some demented reason brush was given the task of organizing poster of the year. His first strike was leaving out highly voted people from the poll in favour of some beta-cucks who would lick Floyd's ass clean. To his shock, in the actual poll, freedom was running away with it. He then decided to not allow the votes of 10-15 posters because he didn't know who they were. Despite excluding those votes freedom still had a huge lead. This pissed brush off even more so he decided to scrap the entire thing and make a new poster of the year thread without freedom on it lol.

The second thread he created was basically a thread mocking brush and his failures. I find him entertaining but he's too stupid to be so opinionated.
    Ahhh well this was actually kinda close to what I imagined it would be...

Brush Brush Brush!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        Is it dry or sweet Weltz my man?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Is it dry or sweet Weltz my man?
          Oh dry. I don't drink sweet wine. This one is great, I like Rhone. Masculine, spicy, peppery, liquorice, wild berry notes. I read it goes well with venison but I had a whole bottle all by itself

Comment

• Music for lager-swigging, rock'n'roll loving, fucking, fighting British loungers.

Comment

• Checking in, I am gonna have a few beers today. First in a few days.

Comment

• Switched from red wine to vodka.

So much for an attempt of sophistication.

Comment

• I'm personally going to try and not drink until Friday.

Comment

• beers blow, ya!

Comment

• About to be on the drink in like 30 min. I ate like an hour ago, I like drinking on an empty stomach to get messed up.

Oh and I can't stop eating these damn things:

Comment

Working...
                      X