On the drink watching Bar Rescue.

My sun burn hurts so damn bad this is ******ed
    Taffer.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
      Taffer.
      The greatest to ever lace up a pair

Comment

• Update boys I'm in love with this Alaskan native chick now.

All in a mournings work.

If y'all don't hear from me again for a bit the most likely scenario is not that I stabbed someone or got drunk and 'fell' into the ocean--although one never knows--it's probably just that I'm on my grind.

Of course I may be back later today, nobody can be too sure of what it is in front of them.

Comment

• Comment

• Beercules, that was dog ****.

Man sometimes this lounge has me feeling like im in the twilight zone, like this stuff with Brush is STILL going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
              Beercules, that was dog ****.

Man sometimes this lounge has me feeling like im in the twilight zone, like this stuff with Brush is STILL going on.
              You need some Adderall then you will love it

I'm high as ****

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  You need some Adderall then you will love it

I'm high as ****
                  Ehh haven't done baby meth in a while. Used to be prescribed it all through-out highschool. Always sold half of em.

I'd rather have the ADD then like the zombie 24/7 mode of addies.

Comment

• HiLo Rudyo!

Here's the run down of what happened. For some demented reason brush was given the task of organizing poster of the year. His first strike was leaving out highly voted people from the poll in favour of some beta-cucks who would lick Floyd's ass clean. To his shock, in the actual poll, freedom was running away with it. He then decided to not allow the votes of 10-15 posters because he didn't know who they were. Despite excluding those votes freedom still had a huge lead. This pissed brush off even more so he decided to scrap the entire thing and make a new poster of the year thread without freedom on it lol.

The second thread he created was basically a thread mocking brush and his failures. I find him entertaining but he's too stupid to be so opinionated.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      HiLo Rudyo!

Here's the run down of what happened. For some demented reason brush was given the task of organizing poster of the year. His first strike was leaving out highly voted people from the poll in favour of some beta-cucks who would lick Floyd's ass clean. To his shock, in the actual poll, freedom was running away with it. He then decided to not allow the votes of 10-15 posters because he didn't know who they were. Despite excluding those votes freedom still had a huge lead. This pissed brush off even more so he decided to scrap the entire thing and make a new poster of the year thread without freedom on it lol.

The second thread he created was basically a thread mocking brush and his failures. I find him entertaining but he's too stupid to be so opinionated.

That was hilarious and one pathetic joke at the same time. I mean the entire forum loses credibility when the mods/admins allow this sort of thing to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X