No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
    If you have space, a S.O.G. op is pretty easy, once in Alaska man you'll be set. As long as you're not going for like 22% THC, sensative strains which are iffy, like ornamental plants, most really does grow like a "weed".
    You can grow weed anywhere.

I know all kinds of spots I could grow weed, it's just a matter of the time investment.
    Last edited by Drunken Cat; 06-19-2016, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      You can grow weed anywhere.
      I know all kinds of spots I could grow weed, it's just a matter of the time investment.
      I am aware Virgil , outdoor grows are too much hassle/crap shoot for me to even try it anymore. Plus indoor, hydro, SOG imo gets the best yield. And I've tried my fair share of different ways.

Comment

• The rain is back, and it is freezing. I have like 4 layers on and I'm still cold, with a sleeping bag. The furnace on my trailer hasn't ever worked, and I haven't fixed it yet. I was thinking it'd be warm enough these days. The hot water furnace works, but the heater has a separate furnace.

It's my first time living in a trailer actually, but it's not a bad old piece of ****, just like every other not-bad old piece of **** I've been using lately.

Everything just needs a lot of work.

Comment

• I wish I had a bottle right now, especially some whiskey. That'd help chase away the cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            I wish I had a bottle right now, especially some whiskey. That'd help chase away the cold.
            I'm drinking this beauty. Aged in whisky barrels.

Comment

• Comment

• I need to issue a formal apology to Rudyo for my words which might have been interpreted as implying he is bitchmade when it comes to rain.

In my haste to denigrate Portland, I crossed the line in terms of generally acceptable discourse and am sorry for any angst I may have caused.

In my own defense, I don't actually hate Portland, but if memory serves my right it was Rudyo who started the flame war.

To be clear on the record though, Obama is not directly responsible for the Orlando shoot.... I mean Rudyo is probably not weak in the face of rain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  Lmaooooooooo
                  Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                  I need to issue a formal apology to Rudyo for my words which might have been interpreted as implying he is bitchmade when it comes to rain.

In my haste to denigrate Portland, I crossed the line in terms of generally acceptable discourse and am sorry for any angst I may have caused.

In my own defense, I don't actually hate Portland, but if memory serves my right it was Rudyo who started the flame war.

To be clear on the record though, Obama is not directly responsible for the Orlando shoot.... I mean Rudyo is probably not weak in the face of rain.
                  HiLo Rudyo! is a beta-cuck. No need to issue an apology.

Comment

• Come on Virgil post some photos of Alaska.

Comment

• I'm on a mountain in Oregon right now, working some highly neglected land for some friends of family. I'm going to Alaska in a week.

One thing about Oregon is a lot of people are complete idiots and just move here not knowing **** about living in the woods.

So their land is in disrepair, and they have money, and you can improve their land and be paid, if you have a little bit of time on your hands, aren't too drunk at the bar constantly, and have access to just a couple of tools (chainsaw, a weed wacker, hedge clippers, **** like that).

There's not a lot of money in it. But if you are smart, you can make money.

The people I'm working for don't like to burn pine, because they think it clogs their chimney (simply because they are insane). So, they had it in their head to get rid of all of their pine.

I told them I could take care of it for them.

Now I have a huge pile of pine to process, split, and sell.

I'm going to make all my dreams come true here.

I'm back *****es.

I went to Tokyo for 7 years, I was ****ed up, it seemed like the thing to do, but now I'm back in a serious way.

I love it here.

It sure does suck we're on the dawn of WW3, otherwise I almost feel like things might be going okay for myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X